PDA

View Full Version : i'm having an organ spasm over streamtuner

fuscia
May 28th, 2007, 11:06 PM
this stuff rox. i can use whichever music player i like and i even found a stream mrs. fuscia can tolerate. it's a good day to be alive.

RAV TUX
May 28th, 2007, 11:08 PM
this stuff rox. i can use whichever music player i like and i even found a stream mrs. fuscia can tolerate. it's a good day to be alive.

Call a doctor!

RAV TUX
May 28th, 2007, 11:09 PM
...or atleast produce a link.

Do you have a fever?

fuscia
May 28th, 2007, 11:13 PM
...or atleast produce a link.

Do you have a fever?

do i have a fever??? you're the one who sounds desperate, my friend. well, here you go - http://www.nongnu.org/streamtuner/ and...i haven't even mentioned streamripper yet. woohoo....yeah, babe...

RAV TUX
May 28th, 2007, 11:17 PM
do i have a fever??? you're the one who sounds desperate, my friend. well, here you go - http://www.nongnu.org/streamtuner/ and...i haven't even mentioned streamripper yet. woohoo....yeah, babe...

desperate? not sure what you mean. I was asking if you had a fever? and needed more cowbell.

This Streamtuner looks sweet.

jjbean
May 28th, 2007, 11:18 PM
This is scary. I found this by accident in the add/remove menu this morning. I have been playing with it all day! This thing does rock. A must have!!
:guitar:

fuscia
May 28th, 2007, 11:19 PM
desperate? not sure what you mean. I was asking if you had a fever? and needed more cowbell.

This Streamtuner looks sweet.

dude, streamtuner will give you all the cowbell you ever needed. and, streamripper will make you give milk, even if you're just a bull.

DJ Wings
May 28th, 2007, 11:20 PM
"Organ spasm"? Does that mean you've been listening to nothing but Wolfmother/Radiohead/Muse with it or something?

FuturePilot
May 28th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Streamtuner + Streamripper FTW:guitar:

fuscia
May 28th, 2007, 11:55 PM
"Organ spasm"? Does that mean you've been listening to nothing but Wolfmother/Radiohead/Muse with it or something?

no, it's just the full spelling.

DJ Wings
May 29th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Wow... I always thought "orgasm" was the whole word.

Boomy
May 29th, 2007, 01:02 AM
How do I get it to work with other players? I don't have xmms and I want to use it with the Listen player.

RAV TUX
May 29th, 2007, 03:42 AM
dude, streamtuner will give you all the cowbell you ever needed. and, streamripper will make you give milk, even if you're just a bull.
Really I don't need more cowbell?

fuscia
May 29th, 2007, 01:54 PM
How do I get it to work with other players? I don't have xmms and I want to use it with the Listen player.

in the preferences, you can just write over the default player with the player of your choice.

edit: if the change won't stick, you can change it in ~/.streamtuner/config

Wow... I always thought "orgasm" was the whole word.

'orgasm' is the cheap and common slang form. it is used by those who fornicate like beasts.

Really I don't need more cowbell?

one serving will fulfil all your cowbell needs.

moredhel
May 29th, 2007, 02:21 PM
awesome stuff ^_^