PDA

View Full Version : It's not said often enough

dryder
May 28th, 2007, 12:28 AM
Hi

Wish I could stop my name appearing on this post and leave it anon.

Anyway, I have been around the forums for a while now and it strikes me this is not said very often.

Thanks - to all who help, freely and willingly, patiently and with understanding.

Not all problems may be answered/solved but this community certainly tries very hard.

Thanks - everybody.

starcraft.man
May 28th, 2007, 12:47 AM
Seconded. I certainly am thankful for all the nice people that helped me to learn Linux/Ubuntu when I was starting just a short while ago. I try my best to help people on my spare time too in thanks for it, and cuz I really want Linux to do well. :)

Oh and also a big thank you to the admins and mods who maintain, moderate and keep order on the forums, it'd be a mess without em :D.

smoker
May 28th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Ditto the above two posts:D

cheers, to all who help:D:D:D

forcesofhabit
May 28th, 2007, 01:17 AM
Yes, thanks!:D

tajmox
May 28th, 2007, 01:26 AM
You're welcome.
:biggrin:

Znupi
May 28th, 2007, 01:27 AM
I always say thanks when someone helps me, or at least I try to. Anyway, if I forgot to thank someone, I'm very sorry about it, and I hope I can say it now: Thanks! :)

What_the_deuce
May 28th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Yeah, its great what you guys all do form us. Thanks!

DJ Wings
May 28th, 2007, 02:33 AM
Thanks to everyone who helped be get involved with Linux and Ubuntu, and other distributions...

FaceLeg
May 28th, 2007, 03:23 AM
If nobody helped me, I would still be using SMODNIM.

Thanks!

diatribe
May 28th, 2007, 03:25 AM
It's nice to see someone say something rather than just see a thread die and assume your advice worked ;p

FuturePilot
May 28th, 2007, 03:46 AM
I'd also like to give a big Thank You to everyone that has helped me.:guitar:
You guys all do a great job. This is one awesome community!