PDA

View Full Version : Sounds legit

afljafa
May 18th, 2007, 01:43 AM
Wadda you reckon - should I go for it.

Dear friend!!!

I'd like to ask you for some little help!

My name is Svetlana, I was born in Ukraine, and I live in Russia now.

I was married to the English man Steve and lived in England so.

But our relationships have broken down.

My ex-husband behaved to me very badly and humiliated me with different words. I had to give him up. For this time I lived at my friends place.

He chased and intimidated me in different ways.

I had to ask the police help; they have defined me in Refugee House and have advised my husband to stop to chase and intimidate me. In a month he left England for Australia.

We have lived in marriage for three years and after divorce he is to pay me 450 pounds monthly by court decision, because while we were married I was working and gave all money to my husband.

But my former spouse does not wish to transfer to me any money to Russia (I left England after divorce) and agrees to pay to me only in Australia, but I do not have account in Australia, as well as do not have any accounts in England. I can receive money only by means of transfer by the Western Union system or Money Gram, but the former husband refuses to do it. He says that he is ready to pay, but only on the account of the Australian bank.

So I'd like to ask you to help me!!! Could you, please, do me a favor and let use your bank account to accept money from my ex-husband and then send them to me by Western Union (Money Gram) to Russia or Ukraine for my mother and brother.

Today ex-husband owns me money for 6 months and I do need this money!!!

I was looking for your answer and hope you help me.

My email is koroleva_svetlana@yahoo.com

Yours faithfully!!

Svetlana

Looks like a job for 419eater ;)

Kingsley
May 18th, 2007, 01:46 AM
She sounds so desperate. Too bad I don't have a bank account :(.

diatribe
May 18th, 2007, 01:48 AM
Sign me up!

maniacmusician
May 18th, 2007, 01:50 AM
Sign me up!
lol you're in the US!

forrestcupp
May 18th, 2007, 02:10 AM
Did you try replying to the email? I got one of those from someone in Africa named Sandrina Nzi. I responded and acted like I was totally interested, but timid about giving information. I got a response and emailed back and forth a few times. Finally, I laid it down and pretty much chewed the person out for trying to take advantage of someone and ruin a life.

Try replying and see what happens.

sonny
May 18th, 2007, 02:14 AM
It sounds tricky... my alarm bells started to sound after the third line.

gradedcheese
May 18th, 2007, 02:17 AM
http://419eater.com/html/letters.htm :)

afljafa
May 18th, 2007, 02:31 AM
http://419eater.com/html/letters.htm :)

Some of those are hilarious. The guys go to great lengths to suck the scammers in.

I`m not really creative enough to give it a go.

DoctorMO
May 18th, 2007, 03:21 AM
I don't know the person well enough, I wouldn't give a homeless person anything more than a sorrowful stair and a pledge to support ways to get them off the street and into a life. why would I just give money to some utter unknown online?

forrestcupp
May 18th, 2007, 12:35 PM
The bad thing is that this person isn't even offering to give you anything in return. At least Sandrina Nzi wanted my bank account to deposit a couple of million dollars in it for me.