PDA

View Full Version : Good news: We will have case stickers for install fest

lamalex
May 15th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Good news! System76 finally emailed me back letting me know that they'd be happy to send up as many stickers as we want for our install fest, all I need to do is send them a self addressed envelope that's big enough for the stickers. I will do this tonight as soon as I get home so that we will hopefully have these stickers in time for the install fest. In other good news I got 30 shipit cds so we will have *official* media for the install fest.

bfledderjohn
May 15th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Great News!
I should have thought of the stickers for CPLUG. Too late now for that.

I can't wait to see if the ShipIt CDs come to me today too! When did you order those?

lamalex
May 16th, 2007, 12:12 AM
Great News!
I should have thought of the stickers for CPLUG. Too late now for that.

I can't wait to see if the ShipIt CDs come to me today too! When did you order those?

april 26th

bfledderjohn
May 16th, 2007, 01:44 AM
No disks yet :-(

It was about the same time, so I should have them any day.

ccw
May 16th, 2007, 02:25 AM
No disks yet :-(

It was about the same time, so I should have them any day.

I ordered my 3 on 4/11 and I got them yesterday (5/14). They got handed out already.

Right after my order got approved, the launchpad karma gods granted me the option to order 10 (8 i386, 2 amd64). I tried reordering with the new option, but it got rejected. Oh well, maybe next time.

I got a handful of Dapper discs of various platforms. Would those be useful for the installfest?

bfledderjohn
May 16th, 2007, 03:56 AM
CCW, thanks for the offer, but I have some Dapper Disks, and if the ShipIt order doesn't make it in time, I will burn several of each myself. I'll get my wife to label them with a Sharpie, since my handwriting is terrible. :)