PDA

View Full Version : HI All :)

Mac4u
May 10th, 2007, 07:34 AM
I am looking for Cisco Certification. I have done my basic pluse A+ and N+ certification I have 3 years of experience in hardware and networking.

Looking out for further Certification in Cisco right from CCNA. Can anybody guide me.:KS

JessicaW
May 12th, 2007, 07:08 AM
hmm... your working experience is not that sufficent,but you can try some self learning sets of Cisco but then you need to setup your own LAB of at leat 3-4 computers to understand the working. but still i will suggest you that you can join some good Institutes."where are you located ? "

Mac4u
May 12th, 2007, 07:18 AM
Oh thanks :) ! but why do u feel 3 years of experiences is less?:( and right now i'm located India at Mumbai previously known as Bombay i have just came some 6 weeks back. i'm originally from US, California.:KS

hmm... your working experience is not that sufficent,but you can try some self learning sets of Cisco but then you need to setup your own LAB of at leat 3-4 computers to understand the working. but still i will suggest you that you can join some good Institutes."where are you located ? "

JessicaW
May 12th, 2007, 08:23 AM
In hardware itself 2 years Experience is required then in networking just add at least 2 more years. Anyway forget it not so much to worry.
So you are in India. I know few Institutes there. But I will suggest you “Gates Training” search in Google about it if you need more information see or check this page www.gatestraining.com and specifically if you r looking for any courses like CCNA then I will suggest you to see here http://www.gatestraining.com/cisco_ccna.aspx?course=4

Basically many Foreigner students you will find over here, rates are quoted well, International level instructors you can find here . In short every thing is fine with this Institute. May be for more information you can check on there contact page and find the address or phone number. Rest Google will help for more…

eentonig
May 12th, 2007, 08:27 AM
I would direct yourself in the security related certifications.

Mac4u
May 12th, 2007, 08:30 AM
ok

I would direct yourself in the security related certifications.

Mac4u
May 12th, 2007, 08:34 AM
Thanks ! I will consider your views for sure. :-k

In hardware itself 2 years Experience is required then in networking just add at least 2 more years. Anyway forget it not so much to worry.
So you are in India. I know few Institutes there. But I will suggest you “Gates Training” search in Google about it if you need more information see or check this page www.gatestraining.com and specifically if you r looking for any courses like CCNA then I will suggest you to see here http://www.gatestraining.com/cisco_ccna.aspx?course=4

Basically many Foreigner students you will find over here, rates are quoted well, International level instructors you can find here . In short every thing is fine with this Institute. May be for more information you can check on there contact page and find the address or phone number. Rest Google will help for more…