PDA

View Full Version : TVease.net's Early Purchase List

lonce
May 10th, 2007, 12:57 AM
We have decided not to take pre orders for the Zodiac. We don't want to hold on to anyones money. Instead we have decided to give our forum members first crack at the Zodiac.

We will have to limit orders the first couple weeks. We are not sure yet, what we will be the final numbers, but we don't want to get ourselves behind. We are taking massive steps to streamline everything in time for the Zodiac arrival. We are expecting 2-3 week turn around for the Zodiac. You order, under 3 weeks later it arrives.

Here is how this will work:

We are going to officially release the Zodiac at 12:01 AM June 15th.

We will open up orders at 12:01 PM on June 14th. You will get 12 hours to purchase the Zodiac before we even go live on our store. There are a limited number of them for the first couple weeks, so you'll get a chance to purchase one before we open up sales to everybody.

These are going to go fast. We cannot promise you that if you wait you will get one the first couple weeks. If you are first on the list, but take your time, the 10th person on the list might get theirs ordered first. We think it is fair though to start at the top and work our way down the list.

If you do want one, or even think you might want one. Post a message in this thread to be notified of the early purchase opportunity. At midnight on the 13th I am going to lock down this thread so no one else can jump in. Then at noon on the 14th I am going to send out emails, personally, to everyone who made a thread here. I will email starting with the first poster and work down the list.

This email will have a link. The link will take you to a hidden page on our store so that you can order the Zodiac. The only way to get to this page is through that link.

Check out our forums to sign up.

http://tvease.net/support/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?3536