PDA

View Full Version : song - They Drink It In The Congo

alred
June 23rd, 2005, 09:29 AM
there's a song that i use for my ubuntu startup tune ..

get or listern from his site ...
Ubuntu - They Drink It In The Congo : http://northwich-scene.co.uk/ubuntu/

And to help you sing along...

Way down deep in the middle of the Congo, a hippo took an apricot, a guava and a mango. He stuck it with the others, and he danced a dainty tango.

The rhino said, "I know, we'll call it Um Bongo", Um Bongo, Um Bongo, They drink it in the Congo.

The python picked the passion fruit, the marmoset the mandarin. The parrot painted packets, that the whole caboodle landed in.

So when it comes to sun and fun and goodness in the jungle, They all prefer the sunny funny one they call Um Bongo!

PS ::
lyrics source : http://www.umbongo.com/downloads/?P...82d4fd0d73#song

LugRadio : http://www.lugradio.org

primeirocrime
June 23rd, 2005, 11:49 AM
man that was the song for the commercial of the bongo drink [and what a crappy juice it was] you don't even begin to imagine how depressed that makes me feel.
I thought every trace of that was erradicated!

alred
June 23rd, 2005, 12:12 PM
ha ha , depressed or erradicated ? :grin:
when there are things funny , sunny and goodness ... they always stay , just like ubuntu i guess :smile:

PS :: oh boy ... so many smilies in ubuntu forum , don't know which one to use ..... :?

primeirocrime
June 23rd, 2005, 12:22 PM
my you are a positive fellow aren't you :)
:smile::razz:;-):grin:\\:D/

alred
June 23rd, 2005, 12:44 PM
hrr ... positive fellow ?
nay ... not really , under-aged senior citizen most of the time , lack of kick ...

by the way , looking at your message , guess i better start learning decrypting mayan writings ... they all look similar to me :-P

PS :: ha ha !! just notice that [more] 64 extra smilies :shock:

primeirocrime
June 23rd, 2005, 12:56 PM
64? damn that's overkill...in my human form I'm able to show about 3 facial expressions!!!!

somuchfortheafter
June 23rd, 2005, 12:58 PM
im guessing your avatar is one? hmm that leaves you pretty void with your other two

alred
June 23rd, 2005, 01:42 PM
exactly !! that looks exactly like me when vacum-cleaned on the face , sucked clean and pretty void with my other two ...... :grin:

hmm ... guess i going to use an avatar too , let me see ... any idea ?? :idea:

somuchfortheafter
June 23rd, 2005, 01:51 PM
hmm google image search

alred the pirate
yea step to that for an avatar lol.. yea that is probably the worst one i have ever made .. excluding the one i have now lol

alred
June 23rd, 2005, 02:25 PM
ha ha !! great , guess alred[me] need to learn his lesson twice ...
hmm ... i sill prefer our ubuntu girls on the covers , wish i got their contact numbers ...

somuchfortheafter
June 23rd, 2005, 03:19 PM
here if i make you an icon you have to use it ok

alred
June 23rd, 2005, 03:47 PM
erh ... where is that jpg ??

hmm ... not bad either ....
but that "I" looks like an i , and that "F" .... err , kinship problem i guess ...

nay , i still prefer my snoopy daydreaming on a [void] ....

somuchfortheafter
June 23rd, 2005, 04:27 PM
yea i made it as a joke ... and then realized it was the wrong letter lol but it did amuse me so it served a purpose after all lol

alred
June 23rd, 2005, 04:48 PM
yeah !! amusement well served from everybody ...
i do get that kick with you guys/girls in this thread

gotto love ubuntu .....