PDA

View Full Version : Fast Reply

Epithett
June 21st, 2005, 11:38 PM
Call me crazy, lazy and/or impatient, but I can't seem to figure out or get your Fast Reply box working...

I have looked through topic and user cp options panels and haven't found anything.

XDevHald
June 22nd, 2005, 12:01 AM
Call me crazy, lazy and/or impatient, but I can't seem to figure out or get your Fast Reply box working...

I have looked through topic and user cp options panels and haven't found anything.
Simple, look to the bottom of this post, see where it says "Quote" next to that is the arrow image, click that and it will give you the fast reply box available for you to use.

Lunde
June 22nd, 2005, 12:05 AM

The small yellow arrow in the right corner of this post, just next to Quote is the one you are looking for.

Lunde
June 22nd, 2005, 12:10 AM
Simple, look to the bottom of this post, see where it says "Quote" next to that is the arrow image, click that and it will give you the fast reply box available for you to use.

BB, You beat me by 4 min... I was just getting something to drink

XDevHald
June 22nd, 2005, 12:11 AM
BB, You beat me by 4 min... I was just getting something to drink
lol, no worries ;)