PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft to Begin Shipping Windows Linux Ubuntu

aretei
May 3rd, 2007, 08:30 PM
OMG Microsoft to Begin Shipping Windows Linux Ubuntu !!!! (http://www.pugbus.net/artman/publish/05037002_11_windowsubuntu.shtml)

Software giant Microsoft announced yesterday that it will begin shipping its newest operating system, Windows Linux Ubuntu, by the end of this month. Computers sold with this free, open-source operating system pre-installed will cost, on average, $149.95 fewer than computers sold with Windows Vista Service Pack 9 pre-installed.

:twisted:

have fun

Stone123
May 3rd, 2007, 08:36 PM
USA government is about to open area 51 for public . Visas for british people still needed.

And nice picture of a**es under bill gates.

Tundro Walker
May 4th, 2007, 01:02 AM
I was expecting something more like...

In a recent development, Microsoft has bought out Canonical, and it's Linux distribution, Ubuntu. Microsoft has renamed it "Windows Linux - Ubuntu", and signed a contract with Dell to pre-install it on select machines if customers so wish it. When asked why he accepted the offer, Mark Shuttleworth, the founder of Canonical said "I compared how much I would make in the long run with Ubuntu, and how much they offered me, and, well, it was a lot of money." Microsoft then went on to pay-off media to retro-censor all publications talking about Ubuntu, there-by dis-associating it from Canonical so it would seem like a Microsoft work-in-progress this whole time, code-named "Bo Peep". Microsoft lawyers have just contacted me with a law-suit for bringing up this association, saying it disregards their legal re-branding and retro-branding of their recent purchase. My news site will now shut down, because I can't afford the legal fees to battle Microsoft on this attack of freedom.

steven8
May 4th, 2007, 02:10 AM
Windows Vista Service Pack 9

Oh yeah!!! :guitar: :lolflag:

LookTJ
May 4th, 2007, 03:52 AM
This is a joke as far as I've read.

srt4play
May 4th, 2007, 03:56 AM
This is a joke as far as I've read.

Gee, what gave it away for you?

Albi
May 4th, 2007, 04:02 AM
"Therefore, we took the things that Linux is good at, coming up with catchy names and creating a virus-resistant operating kernel, and combined them with things that Windows is good at, like recognizing common software applications and getting a printer to work, and voila—Windows Linux Ubuntu."

It's so true

FuturePilot
May 4th, 2007, 04:49 AM
This is just wrong on so many levels
http://www.pugbus.net/artman/uploads/ubuntu_vista_165.jpg

:twisted: