PDA

View Full Version : Group?

rcmullins
May 1st, 2007, 09:49 PM
Is this a group yet, if so, how do I request membership. Still trying to update my profile here.

My profile is over at Launchpad as well, just submitted my pgp application for membership.

Tommy
May 2nd, 2007, 01:32 PM
Is this a group yet, if so, how do I request membership. Still trying to update my profile here.

My profile is over at Launchpad as well, just submitted my pgp application for membership.

Hi! I've been with Ubuntu for several years now and I haven't done the pgp thing yet. Let us know how it goes.

Information on how to join the Arkansas LoCo team is here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TeamArkansas

rcmullins
May 2nd, 2007, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the info Tommy. The pgp thing went well, I'm using the free one incidentally.

There were a few bumps and bruises along the way cause IT people seem to be horrible at documentation. ;) But you have to have a digital signature to join up with Launchpad which is the official bug documentation site for Ubuntu.

Let me know if any of you are interesting in doing the free gpg for pgp thing, and I'll write up a tutorial.

Dia dhuit.

Tommy
May 3rd, 2007, 05:41 AM
The pgp thing went well, I'm using the free one incidentally.

There were a few bumps and bruises along the way cause IT people seem to be horrible at documentation. ;) But you have to have a digital signature to join up with Launchpad which is the official bug documentation site for Ubuntu.

Let me know if any of you are interesting in doing the free gpg for pgp thing, and I'll write up a tutorial.

With your launchpad registration you can edit the documentation on the wiki --if you're talking about documentation that's not in a wiki, then you can file a bug against it with your proposed change.

BY THE WAY, Either I've been grandfathered in (I've been registered on launchpad since there was one) or there's some more you get with a signature. I've ENTERED plenty of bug reports without a signature.... maybe I'd better get a signature before my good graces run out...

kwadroke
May 3rd, 2007, 02:34 PM
I think the PGP sig if for signing the Ubuntu Code of Conduct & becoming an Ubuntero.