PDA

View Full Version : Hy Guys!!!!!!!

Drk_Guy
April 22nd, 2007, 09:53 PM
I am new here, but i want to participate actively, i introduce myself with this:

Why Linux engineers are smarter than Microsoft engineers.
Three engineers of Linux and three of Microsoft arranged themselves to travel in train to attend a congress. In the station, the three of Microsoft bought their respective tickets and saw how the engineers of Linux only bought a ticket… - “ How is going to travel three people with a single ticket? ”, it asked one to them of the employees of Microsoft. - “Sight and you will see! ”, it responded one to him of the engineers of Linux. Total, rose all of them the train… The employees of Microsoft took their respective seats and saw how the engineers of Linux put the three in the cleanliness, closing the door. Soon after taking the train, he arrived the reviewer requesting the tickets, touched in the door of the cleanliness and said: “ticket please”… The door opened the sufficient thing like so that it left an arm with the ticket in the hand, the reviewer pricked it, it gave back it and it left… When seeing this, the employees of Microsoft thought that it was a brilliant idea, and that therefore, not to remain out of play, they would copy the trick around the congress, he stops of that way to save dinerillo and to demonstrate to the head (Bill Gates) the intelligent thing who had been. To the return, in the station, the employees of Microsoft removed a single ticket, remaining overwhelmed when seeing that the engineers of Linux did not remove any… - “ As you are going to travel without tickets? ”, I ask perplex one of the employees of Microsoft. - “Sight and you will see! ”, he responded one to him of the linuxeros. When raising the train, the three employees of Microsoft put in a cleanliness and the three engineers of Linux in another one… It took the train, and quickly one of the linuxeros left its cleanliness, went to the cleanliness of the employees of Microsoft, touched in the door and said: “ticket, please”…

diskotek
April 22nd, 2007, 09:57 PM
hahah this humour is global i think: i heard few varitions of this like "why political science students are clever than international relations students" (this counts on me of course :) ) & i heard it for "chemical engineers vs electronic engineers"..this goes on like that :D

bastiegast
April 22nd, 2007, 10:17 PM
hahah this humour is global i think: i heard few varitions of this like "why political science students are clever than international relations students" (this counts on me of course :) ) & i heard it for "chemical engineers vs electronic engineers"..this goes on like that :D

I don't know what I find funnier, the story or your creative use of english :lolflag:

When raising the train, classic!

Welcome to the ubuntu community.
You might want to split large blocks of text into paragraphs so its easier to read.

Swab
April 22nd, 2007, 10:35 PM
Welcome! Interesting joke :)

mips
April 23rd, 2007, 12:16 PM
I am new here, but i want to participate actively, i introduce myself with this:

Seeing you are new could I suggest you use better sentence/paragraph structures.

Reading your text is hard & hurts my eyes therefore I decline to read it.

frup
April 23rd, 2007, 01:16 PM
yes just

don't do

this like

some people

do

especially

when they can't use a computer

I just don't know why

have fun here

lol.

mips
April 23rd, 2007, 01:58 PM
yes just

don't do

this like

some people

do

especially

when they can't use a computer

I just don't know why

have fun here

lol.

lol yes, thats just as bad trying to read it.

bonzodog
April 23rd, 2007, 06:46 PM

Three engineers of Linux and three of Microsoft arranged themselves to travel in train to attend a congress. In the station, the three of Microsoft bought their respective tickets and saw how the engineers of Linux only bought a ticket… - “ How is going to travel three people with a single ticket? ”, it asked one to them of the employees of Microsoft. - “Sight and you will see! ”, it responded one to him of the engineers of Linux. Total, rose all of them the train… The employees of Microsoft took their respective seats and saw how the engineers of Linux put the three in the cleanliness, closing the door. Soon after taking the train, he arrived the reviewer requesting the tickets, touched in the door of the cleanliness and said: “ticket please”… The door opened the sufficient thing like so that it left an arm with the ticket in the hand, the reviewer pricked it, it gave back it and it left… When seeing this, the employees of Microsoft thought that it was a brilliant idea, and that therefore, not to remain out of play, they would copy the trick around the congress, he stops of that way to save dinerillo and to demonstrate to the head (Bill Gates) the intelligent thing who had been. To the return, in the station, the employees of Microsoft removed a single ticket, remaining overwhelmed when seeing that the engineers of Linux did not remove any… - “ As you are going to travel without tickets? ”, I ask perplex one of the employees of Microsoft. - “Sight and you will see! ”, he responded one to him of the linuxeros. When raising the train, the three employees of Microsoft put in a cleanliness and the three engineers of Linux in another one… It took the train, and quickly one of the linuxeros left its cleanliness, went to the cleanliness of the employees of Microsoft, touched in the door and said: “ticket, please”…

Sorry about this, but I have cleaned the English up a bit for all here concerned:

Three Linux Engineers and three Microsoft engineers were travelling on train to attend a conference.

At the station, the three Microsoft Engineers bought their 3 respective tickets and saw how the Linux guys only bought one ticket… -
"How are you three going to travel with a single ticket?", one of the MS lads asked.

"Sit down and you will see!" one of the Linux guys responded.

They got on the train.
The Microsoft lads took their respective seats and saw the 3 Linux guys get into a compartment, carefully closing the door after them.

Soon after the train left, and the inspector arrived requesting to see the tickets, knocked on the door of the compartment and said: "Ticket please".

The door of the compartment opened only enough to allow one persons arm out with the ticket in his hand, the inspector punched it, gave it back and left.

The Microsoft lads saw this and thought that it was a brilliant idea, and therefore, not to remain out of play, they would copy the trick around the conference, that way saving money and demonstrating to Bill Gates how clever it was.

On the return to the station, the Microsoft lads removed a single ticket, but were confused to see that the Linux guys did not remove any.

"How are you going to travel without tickets?", asked one of the perplexed Microsoft lads.

"Sit down and you will see!", one of the Linux Guys responded.

When getting on the train, the three Microsoft lads got into one compartment and the three Linux lads in another one.

The Train left, and quickly one of the linux guys left their compartment, went to the compartment of the Microsoft lads , knocked on the door and said: "tickets, please"