PDA

View Full Version : Installation help at Hyderabad is available.

kagashe
April 22nd, 2007, 06:26 AM
Hi,

Although from Delhi, I am available at Hyderabad for personally helping anyone interested for installing Ubuntu on any kind of Desktop or Laptop. I have the experience of installing Ubuntu on more than 20 machines of different specifications including setting up internet access for all sorts of ISPs (Broadband, Cable Internet, Mobile phones, Data Card and so on).

I can PM my phone no at Hyderabad for any one interested.

kagashe

atmakuryharish
May 8th, 2007, 11:06 PM
hello sir, iam basically from hyderabad.. iam totally new user for linux as an OS although i deal only with real-time linux ... i have just shifted from windows xp as it crashed and along with it lost my data...
i wanted your help to setup external bluetooth modem connection connecting my laptop and my cellphone... along with configuring my WIFI and the media players.... expecting your kind help... u could give me ur cell number and i can call u if thats ok with u

kagashe
May 9th, 2007, 09:52 AM
hello sir, iam basically from hyderabad.. iam totally new user for linux as an OS although i deal only with real-time linux ... i have just shifted from windows xp as it crashed and along with it lost my data...
i wanted your help to setup external bluetooth modem connection connecting my laptop and my cellphone... along with configuring my WIFI and the media players.... expecting your kind help... u could give me ur cell number and i can call u if thats ok with u
PM sent.

for anyone who reads this thread now:
I am leaving for Delhi on April 14th

kagashe

hellmet
May 28th, 2007, 09:51 AM
I'm not as good as kagashe, but, I can help none-the-less, with getting you migrated from WIndows onto ubuntu, with little or no hassle. Just call me on 988-555-9175 . I'll try to help as much as possible. If I don't have an immediate answer, I'll research, and call you back.
P.S: Don't call between 18:00hrs to 21:00hrs.

gupta_sumesh63
June 2nd, 2007, 03:25 PM
Hi harish,
Check the following site for step by step installing ubuntu.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/hermanzone/p3.htm
hope this helps.;)

bharadwaj
January 26th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Hi,

Although from Delhi, I am available at Hyderabad for personally helping anyone interested for installing Ubuntu on any kind of Desktop or Laptop. I have the experience of installing Ubuntu on more than 20 machines of different specifications including setting up internet access for all sorts of ISPs (Broadband, Cable Internet, Mobile phones, Data Card and so on).

kagashe
It really inspres me and makes me feel proud of posts like this. I just don't have any words to say. If the pic is yours then I was right. I can help you at any stage. It makes me feel helpless even being in Hyderabd I am upto nothing I am and advance user in Linux And the correct viewer of Gnu/Linux. I stay in Secunderabad people can ping me at <removed email>. Being in Jr Inter I still din find any reason to get a mobile so it's better to contact me through mail. I also volunteer for LinSpot every sunday
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/LinSpots
And Mr.kagashe Ide addvice you to add youself in the list.

orbabu
January 28th, 2008, 06:29 AM
Dear Kagashe

is it possible for you to help in installing ubuntu completely?

regards

o r babu

richard.stallman
February 21st, 2008, 08:34 PM
Dear Kagashe

is it possible for you to help in installing ubuntu completely?

regards

o r babu

the following url is about installing ubuntu.
http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/installing

13-things-to-do-immediately-after installing ubuntu (http://linuxondesktop.blogspot.com/2007/02/13-things-to-do-immediately-after.html)

richard.stallman
February 21st, 2008, 08:38 PM
It really inspres me and makes me feel proud of posts like this. I just don't have any words to say. If the pic is yours then I was right. I can help you at any stage. It makes me feel helpless even being in Hyderabd I am upto nothing I am and advance user in Linux And the correct viewer of Gnu/Linux. I stay in Secunderabad people can ping me at bharadwaj.j@gmail.com. Being in Jr Inter I still din find any reason to get a mobile so it's better to contact me through mail. I also volunteer for LinSpot every sunday
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/LinSpots
And Mr.kagashe Ide addvice you to add youself in the list.
good job, man. i'm in final yr engineering at SNIST, Ghatkesar.

richard.stallman
February 21st, 2008, 08:48 PM
Hi,

kagashe
sir, do u help FREE of cost???

kagashe
February 22nd, 2008, 04:23 AM
sir, do u help FREE of cost???Depends upon the situation but I expect that if I incur any cost it is reimbursed.

kagashe

i_love_AMY_MACDONALD
June 11th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Depends upon the situation but I expect that if I incur any cost it is reimbursed.

kagashe
that makes sense:)

sir, r u invoved in any lug in hyd?

aiser
December 1st, 2009, 08:33 AM
:p