PDA

View Full Version : Feisty Fawn

gunthermeyer
April 20th, 2007, 04:27 AM
For those that don't have high speed internet access and nor don't have a cd burner or if you don't want to wait the possible six weeks that it might take to get one. I will be willing to send a copy that I have down loaded and burned to a cd.The only copy that I have is the i386 desktop version only. I only have so many disc so please go easy on me.All I need if you want one is your name and address. I'm not a company I'm just an individual trying to help out with the free software promotion thing.

TBOL3
April 20th, 2007, 04:38 AM
So do you want someone to pay for shipping?

BTW, I'm don't need one, but I think you are doing a good job. (Now if I only had spare CDs...)

gunthermeyer
April 20th, 2007, 04:43 AM
I hadn't really thought about the cost of shipping, but as long as it's in the lower 48's and it doesn't me more than $1 (one) I will ship it for free until I run out of cd-r's which are only about 20 disc. Sorry that's all I can afford at the time.

TBOL3
April 20th, 2007, 04:46 AM
Well, I hope all goes well with you. :)

gunthermeyer
April 20th, 2007, 05:01 AM
Thanks. BTW my email address is gunthermeyer@yahoo.com for all that might be interested.

Nolander
April 20th, 2007, 05:18 AM
good on you mate,
ill follow in your foot steps and send cd to any one in Australia and newzealand.
email me name and address to nolander.101@gmail.com

keep on Smiling :)