PDA

View Full Version : Are you grabbing Feisty ISO via torrent or server?

plb
April 18th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Random poll to kill time.

MellonCollie
April 18th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Torrent. :)

aktiwers
April 18th, 2007, 03:40 PM
They packed sharped my connection so that Torrents wont work.. or they will but only at 0.9kb/s witch is too slow compared to 100mbit. Else I would use the Torrents as well.

plb
April 18th, 2007, 03:42 PM
They packed sharped my connection so that Torrents wont work.. or they will but only at 0.9kb/s witch is too slow compared to 100mbit. Else I would use the Torrents as well.

Yeah, I always get crap speeds from torrents as well. It's annoying.

justin whitaker
April 18th, 2007, 03:45 PM
I'm already using Feisty, so I'm going to wait until Linux Tracker has a good head of steam, then download the final in case I need to reinstall. Probably be downloading next week sometime.

Compyx
April 18th, 2007, 03:54 PM
I've already been using Feisty for some time now, but I'll download it via Bittorrent anyway, in case I can convince more family members and friends to use Linux and not some Fischer-Price OS.

karellen
April 18th, 2007, 04:07 PM
torrent. at 100-130 kb/s it's pretty fast and I'm in no hurry :)

Rob Alderson
April 18th, 2007, 04:10 PM
I'm using it already so it shouldn't take me long to get the final version downloaded & running.

Gargamella
April 18th, 2007, 05:03 PM
I am courious to try dist-upgrade... if it will fail , I will get the iso.

aktiwers
April 18th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Im also using it now.. will I need to do a dist-upgrade? or will the rest just come as an normal update?

dhughes
April 18th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Everyone (tens of thousands of people?) is going to try to get 7.04 all at the same time; same day, same time (12:01am on April 19th) anyway so I figure there's no point in getting it straight from a server, a torrent would make more sense since the more people the better.

hoagie
April 18th, 2007, 05:31 PM
I'm thinking of downloading via torrent.
Will there be a torrent in the ubuntu web page or will i have to get it elsewhere?

SonicSteve
April 18th, 2007, 05:35 PM
I'm going to try via server. I'll let you know how fast it comes down. I've always had mixed results with torrents.

davtaine
April 18th, 2007, 05:35 PM
http://linuxtracker.org/

Calash
April 18th, 2007, 05:46 PM
I will be doing the upgrade vis the Dist, however I want to have the CD to load it on another system...or in the event that something terrible goes wrong with the upgrade and my computer catches fire, dogs pee on it, and birds peck out my hard drive platter.

Never know...it could happen :)

Torrent for the ISO.

starcraft.man
April 18th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Torrent of course :). I love torrents, best technology to come out in years and i'm sure the direct download bandwidth will probably be peaked out for the first day or two as the rush comes in. Bit Tornado is my favorite client, only problem is its one at a time and can't handle them all in a single gui, apart from that though speeds always close to max.

Any one know when 3.17 will be added to the repository? Its been out for a while, and I don't know how to compile it from the binary they give for linux >.> .

clblanchard
April 18th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I'll be on the torrent bandwagon, btw starcraft.man, have you tried azureus? It's awesome and supports multiple torrents and also encryption. The encryption helps to avoid some packet shaping done by a few nasty isps.

Roberticus
April 18th, 2007, 06:44 PM
BitTorrent (utorrent), never hurts to download with 800kb/s compared to 100kb/s :)

starcraft.man
April 18th, 2007, 06:49 PM
I'll be on the torrent bandwagon, btw starcraft.man, have you tried azureus? It's awesome and supports multiple torrents and also encryption. The encryption helps to avoid some packet shaping done by a few nasty isps.

Ya, I did try azureus... and after having installed JRE and setting it up properly it kept crashing for some reason >.< . I never figured out why... So I went to Bit Tornado and it works like a dream. And far as I know, I don't think any ISPs in my region do packet shaping. Have to love Canada.

clblanchard
April 18th, 2007, 07:04 PM
And far as I know, I don't think any ISPs in my region do packet shaping. Have to love Canada.

I thought I read somewhere recently that Shaw and Rogers (I presume both are isps) have been receiving heavy criticism for doing packet shaping. Maybe the article was old? I live way down in Alabama in the woods where it's a wonder I can even get dsl. I don't think they know what packet shaping is. LOL

starcraft.man
April 18th, 2007, 07:15 PM
I thought I read somewhere recently that Shaw and Rogers (I presume both are isps) have been receiving heavy criticism for doing packet shaping. Maybe the article was old? I live way down in Alabama in the woods where it's a wonder I can even get dsl. I don't think they know what packet shaping is. LOL

I'm on Bell, and neither Shaw or Rogers operate here :). Yes though, Shaw and Rogers are ISPs. All I know is I think Bell Sympatico is too lazy and old fashioned to packet shape their service :p.

prizrak
April 18th, 2007, 08:19 PM
I won't be getting the ISO since I already have the beta installed so it's just an update to final for me. I do find that torrent is better for ISO's. For one it's faster than a direct DL and for two it has automatic integrity checking which helps ;)

tkjacobsen
April 18th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Torrent, definitely. Then the chance of corruption of the image is also lesser.

Oki
April 18th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Torrent; save Ubuntu some money:) Remeber to not shut it off when it is finished.

tkjacobsen
April 18th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Torrent; save Ubuntu some money:) Remeber to not shut it off when it is finished.

But I really need to reboot the computer when the download is finished..

old_geekster
April 18th, 2007, 09:37 PM
I already did the upgrade on Sunday. Everything is running great! Even good ole Beryl is performing like a champ.

bradweiser
April 18th, 2007, 09:41 PM
I posted a timer for the countdown on my blog if anyone is interested, or bored :D

http://bradfriesen.com/?p=40

FuturePilot
April 18th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Torrent for me:)
I always get crazy fast download speeds with torrents

dasunst3r
April 18th, 2007, 09:48 PM
I want to grab Feisty off the University's mirror, and then I would like to seed it using BitTorrent. How would you go about doing that (I prefer to use Azureus)?

imasickboy
April 18th, 2007, 10:04 PM
In the spirit of sharing with all of you, I'll definitely be getting it via torrent.

Kingsley
April 18th, 2007, 10:07 PM
I'm be downloading it directly off the server. I like to see my download statusbar on firefox being put to work.

dspari1
April 18th, 2007, 10:15 PM
It took me weeks to get kubuntu working in the way it is now to start from scratch. I will download the iso via BT in case my system ever crashes, but I will be dist. upgrading for sure.

saxin
April 18th, 2007, 10:20 PM
I will use torrent to be able to seed and give better speed to everyone that want the .iso . I will also do a dist-upgrade from my current install :)

esaym
April 18th, 2007, 10:48 PM
I have switched to debian but I might help out and donate my 128kbs upload (lol) to a couple of ubuntu cd's since I have Fluxtorrent on my home webserver.

kpkeerthi
April 18th, 2007, 11:01 PM
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=412790

Blondie
April 18th, 2007, 11:01 PM
Im also using it now.. will I need to do a dist-upgrade? or will the rest just come as an normal update?

Normal update.

Oki
April 18th, 2007, 11:18 PM
But I really need to reboot the computer when the download is finished..

Then remeber to turn it on after the reboot then, thats one of the good things with the torrent system, it will start where it left :)

honeydew
April 19th, 2007, 12:50 AM
Ya, I did try azureus... and after having installed JRE and setting it up properly it kept crashing for some reason >.< . I never figured out why... So I went to Bit Tornado and it works like a dream. And far as I know, I don't think any ISPs in my region do packet shaping. Have to love Canada.

I am not a big fan of azureus myself... it has great options but the stability sucks IMHO.. but I did find a kick *** torrent client today, and it is in the fiesty repositories so check it out after you all update its called deluge..

heres some screenshots..
http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Screenshots

and heres the website..
http://deluge-torrent.org/

LookTJ
April 19th, 2007, 01:44 AM
via LinuxTracker with rtorrent.

Rhapsody
April 19th, 2007, 01:46 AM
I'm planning to grab both desktop and alternate CDs through the torrent, after which I'll dist-upgrade. The CDs will be with me just in case something goes wrong with the upgrade.

Lepht
April 19th, 2007, 01:50 AM
Is it possible for someone to post a link to the page where I can find the torrent? Thanks.

starcraft.man
April 19th, 2007, 02:08 AM
Is it possible for someone to post a link to the page where I can find the torrent? Thanks.

I know it's a wee bit hard to find them... I think the wiki mirrors are the only place to get em. Here. (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Mirrors?action=show&redirect=Archive#head-1d6db9ed5523047949bffab0d0a627d6acb9d44a)

Go to CD Images, then Releases. Pick a version folder, then scroll down to the file list, pick your platform and download the torrent file. It's a bit of effort but helps keep load off the main bandwith :).

I wish they'd put em a bit more transparent to the general public >.< .

Lepht
April 19th, 2007, 02:14 AM
I am not sure, but why is there a beta next to the folder name?

reacocard
April 19th, 2007, 02:30 AM
I am not sure, but why is there a beta next to the folder name?

Because that's where the beta was hosted too.

Here's a shorter URL: http://releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/

I have Specto (http://specto.sourceforge.net/) set to check every 5 minutes and notify me when it updates with the final release. :-D :-D :-D

spinflick
April 19th, 2007, 02:31 AM
Dont worry the link for the torrent will be posted as soon as it's ready. ;)

ddrplayer512
April 19th, 2007, 02:39 AM
Torrents. When I had downloaded Edgy Eft, the download speed was reaching 800 kb! Usually it was 700 -750 kb, though...

reacocard
April 19th, 2007, 02:42 AM
Dont worry the link for the torrent will be posted as soon as it's ready. ;)

I know, I'm just impatient. My edgy install is becoming increasingly unstable. Of course, I haven't exactly been nice to it. It started as dapper, dist-upgraded to edgy, went from Gnome to XFCE to custom Xsession, compiled about 50 programs from source, customized the heck out of /etc.... It's not at all happy with me. :) A clean install will be very nice, and feisty has a couple features I'm really excited about.

At least I have specto so I don't have to click refresh obsessive-compulsively. :p

spinflick
April 19th, 2007, 02:46 AM
I know, I'm just impatient. My edgy install is becoming increasingly unstable. Of course, I haven't exactly been nice to it. It started as dapper, dist-upgraded to edgy, went from Gnome to XFCE to custom Xsession, compiled about 50 programs from source, customized the heck out of /etc.... It's not at all happy with me. :) A clean install will be very nice, and feisty has a couple features I'm really excited about.

At least I have specto so I don't have to click refresh obsessive-compulsively. :p

Sorry we posted the same time, it was in response to Lepht. ;)

Dyegov
April 19th, 2007, 02:52 AM
I will be downloading it from the server, since I have not downloaded a torrent in my life, and I do not know how :)

wmcbrine
April 19th, 2007, 03:11 AM
My preference is for torrents, but the last few times I wanted an Ubuntu disc, I couldn't find them. ISTR they were more prominently placed in the past.

My main system is already upgraded to Feisty beta via update-manager and apt-get, but I'll be wanting a Feisty ISO or two to use on other systems.

FoolsGold
April 19th, 2007, 03:21 AM
Direct download from my ISP:

http://mirror.internode.on.net/

If I get it here it'll be fast as hell, but also it will be unmetered and hence not modify my net quota.

AeroGT3
April 19th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Everyone seems to know where the torrent is . . . would someone mind linking me to it? I've searched the forums and can't find it!

Quillz
April 19th, 2007, 08:43 AM
I'm going to do a dist-upgrade, like usual.

jvc26
April 19th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Torrenting - help take some load off the Ubuntu servers.
Il

reacocard
April 19th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Everyone seems to know where the torrent is . . . would someone mind linking me to it? I've searched the forums and can't find it!

Here: http://releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/ubuntu-7.04-desktop-i386.iso.torrent

king minger
April 19th, 2007, 01:12 PM
I'll torrent the DVD in afew days as feisty beta has been updating itself, so no need to get the image straight away for me :)

garybrlow
April 19th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Someone should include Jigdo. If you have the latest daily ISO or the Release Candidate/Beta version it will reuse unchanged files and just download the newer ones saving a lot of time and bandwidth. You can even let it reuse files that you have in apt cache.

Cheers!!!

GaryBrlow :biggrin:

Atreus12
April 19th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Torrent link here:

http://releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/ubuntu-7.04-desktop-i386.iso.torrent

Not many people on it yet, I've only got 7 seeds and 42 peers. Although my bittorrent client has been acting funny since I installed firestarter.

edit: nm 328 seeds and 1681 peers

canardo
April 19th, 2007, 01:39 PM
grabbed feisty via the torrent and am now seeding!

this is from feisty fawn on a thinkpad t43 via wireless without installing anthing!

very impressed thus far will be putting this onto my htpc this evening along with mythtv

king minger
April 19th, 2007, 01:48 PM
thinking about it, i'll get the torrent later and share some bandwidth for a few days

Oki
April 19th, 2007, 01:55 PM
I have downloaded Ubuntu and Kubuntu via torrent now, and are sharing the files – and are not going to turn them off for some time. Very funny to watch all the flags that are downloading from me, like Sweden, USA, Russia and so on:)

samjh
April 19th, 2007, 01:59 PM
I got it from the server, average download rate was 150kB/sec, which is pretty much the maximum for my internet bandwidth. :)

Torrent didn't work.

%hMa@?b<C
April 19th, 2007, 02:08 PM
server @~75Kb/s
i would use torrent, but it seemed not to work at all :( very very slow speeds.

Surgeon General
April 19th, 2007, 02:29 PM
same here. crappy torrent speed. anyway the poll is about YOU, the downloader, and not about the server that hosts the images, so for me either i'll grab the ISO or do a dist-upgrade.

rai4shu2
April 19th, 2007, 03:33 PM
I'm getting pretty good speed even with just 2 seeds here.

vertigo
April 19th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Using the server at the moment averaging about 420kb/sec so shouldnt take to long.

AusIV4
April 19th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Man, I'm averaging about 30KB/s on the Kubuntu desktop torrent. Another 10 hours before it will be done. I'm in no real hurry, it just seems weird that with 37 seeders and 81 leachers I'd only be downloading at ~30 KB/s. I'll definitely leave this one to seed for a while when it's done.

I'm doing an Edgy -> Fesity upgrade on my laptop, and it's got an other 8 hours or so before it's done downloading all of the packages, and who knows how long it will take to install them all.

bimmerd00d
April 19th, 2007, 04:12 PM
My betas were upgraded to teh release i guess a couple of days ago. I re-downloaded the "release" to my home machines so everyone can rape my bandwidth! Torrents ftw!

mjpatey
April 19th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Both!

One of the mirror download sites is working pretty fast for me (130-ish KBps), so I'm downloading it that way for myself. I'm also downloading from torrent so I can be a seeder. I'm currently getting 20-45KBps downloading the torrent, so it needs some help!

Rutabega
April 19th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Dist update, as I don't need the ISO quite yet. I haven't used a torrent as of yet, as it's rather new to me.

ixus_123
April 19th, 2007, 06:36 PM
torrent - it's the decent thing to do

chinaski
April 19th, 2007, 06:41 PM
I am downloading with bittorrent

it started slow, then went up to 200KB/s, then down to 20, now it's finishing at 200 again

question: as soon as it finish I'm gonna burn the iso and make a fresh install

before installing I will save the iso on another hard disk

how do I make this iso available again to others with bittorrent once I reboot my new system?

SorenK
April 19th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Torrent is definitely the way to go. Good speeds and the distributed bandwidth usage-- it's great!

BrokeBody
April 19th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Random poll to kill time.

:popcorn:

reacocard
April 19th, 2007, 09:45 PM
How do I make this iso available again to others with bittorrent once I reboot my new system?

With some clients (I use Deluge) you can simply start the download again and tell it to save where the iso is. It'll find the iso and try to resume where it left off, which since there's a full iso means it'll go straight to seeding.

dannyboy79
April 19th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Well I have to say, If I were at home when this was released, I would've definitely went torrrent route. but since I am at work, I ssh into my home box and wget until I fiesty all over the place. (he he, play on words and I don't expect people to get it cause it's really stupid) Here's a little help for others that like doing what I did or just like using wget instead of right-clicking and clicking "save-as" and chosing a location. Blah blah. just make sure you cd to the location you want it stored. you can also include the path to store it but then it gets very long and I wouldn't be able to paste these all then. he he

(NOTE: i had to change the 'P' in HTTP because it kept shrinking the link down. After copy and pasting, change X to a p.) If you're working from a live cd, don't forget to cd to a mounted hard drive cause I don't know if your ram space can hold 600mb. These are all for i386 architecture, make sure you read whether 32bit or 64bit. They are all iso files of the cd EXCEPT Kubuntu, that's a dvd iso (4.3 gb).

Xubuntu Alternate CD-32bit
wget httX://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/7.04/release/xubuntu-7.04-alternate-i386.iso

Xubuntu Desktop CD-32bit
wget httX://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/7.04/release/xubuntu-7.04-desktop-i386.iso

Xubuntu Alternate CD-64bit
wget httX://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/7.04/release/xubuntu-7.04-alternate-amd64.iso

Xubuntu Desktop-64bit
wget httX://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/7.04/release/xubuntu-7.04-desktop-amd64.iso

Ubuntu Alternate CD-32bit
wget httX://releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/ubuntu-7.04-alternate-i386.iso

Ubuntu Desktop-32bit
wget httX://releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/ubuntu-7.04-desktop-i386.iso

Ubuntu Alternate CD-64bit
wget httX://releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/ubuntu-7.04-alternate-amd64.iso

Ubuntu Desktop-64bit
wget httX://releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/ubuntu-7.04-desktop-amd64.iso

Ubuntu Server-32bit
wget httX://releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/ubuntu-7.04-server-i386.iso

Ubuntu Server-64bit
wget httX://releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/ubuntu-7.04-server-amd64.iso

Kubuntu-64bit
wget httX://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/releases/7.04/release/kubuntu-7.04-dvd-amd64.iso

Kubuntu-32bit
wget httX://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/releases/7.04/release/kubuntu-7.04-dvd-i386.iso

dannyboy79
April 19th, 2007, 09:53 PM
With some clients (I use Deluge) you can simply start the download again and tell it to save where the iso is. It'll find the iso and try to resume where it left off, which since there's a full iso means it'll go straight to seeding.

that's the way bittornado is also. i have used it for many years. started w/ the win version than 1.3 years ago, I became a linux advocate!!!! still got a winbloz box though since I am still learning.

joel_gil
April 19th, 2007, 10:02 PM
where can i get the torrent of the final release?

i can only find the torrents of the betas =S

reacocard
April 19th, 2007, 10:50 PM
where can i get the torrent of the final release?

i can only find the torrents of the betas =S

Everything's here: http://releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/

Direct links:

i386 Desktop: http://releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/ubuntu-7.04-desktop-i386.iso.torrent
i386 Alternate: http://releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/ubuntu-7.04-alternate-i386.iso.torrent
amd64 Desktop: http://releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/ubuntu-7.04-desktop-i386.iso.torrent
amd64 Alternate: http://releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/ubuntu-7.04-alternate-amd64.iso.torrent

detyabozhye
April 19th, 2007, 11:25 PM
All of the first 3 options, but I voted server. I dist-upgraded to the beta a few weeks ago, I downloaded Ubuntu and Kubuntu Desktop and Alternate Install via server, and I'm downloading Xubuntu Desktop and Alternate via torrent.

chinaski
April 20th, 2007, 12:08 AM
done it, I am seeding. I'll leave it for few hours 'til I go to sleep then back again tomorrow ;)

thank you reacocard, I use so little P2P I never bothered about this before :D

dannyboy79
April 20th, 2007, 02:51 PM
done it, I am seeding. I'll leave it for few hours 'til I go to sleep then back again tomorrow ;)

thank you reacocard, I use so little P2P I never bothered about this before :D

you should really seed it until you have contributed back what you took. So if the iso image is 600mb, then you need to seed until you seed 600mb. that's the unwritten world of torrenting. If you're on a fixed download rate, then I'd suggest getting the cd's in the mail otherwise to many user's like that just come, download via torrent and then close the torrent and not seed. This is BAD, don't do that. Or you can simply keep the iso right where it is after you download it and the torrent, and reopen the next month to seed some more back.

ssam
April 20th, 2007, 04:31 PM
dist-upgrade is not a good idea

if you want to upgrade follow the instructions at

http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/upgrading

(there is a command line method)

kinson
April 20th, 2007, 06:31 PM
I had problems getting the torrent to start at first. So I used the http download(about 40+kb/sec, which is ok for me). Afterwards when the torrent started working, I cancelled the http download to be considerate, and used the torrent download, but it kept going at about 10kb/sec or less, and was taking forever, but by then, wget couldn't connect back to resume the http download...so I had to wait about 24 hours or so before I could burn my Feisty ISO :p

Anyways, all thats said and done, I'm in Feisty now, and seeding :)

Cheers,
Kinson

dannyboy79
April 20th, 2007, 06:44 PM
I had problems getting the torrent to start at first. So I used the http download(about 40+kb/sec, which is ok for me). Afterwards when the torrent started working, I cancelled the http download to be considerate, and used the torrent download, but it kept going at about 10kb/sec or less, and was taking forever, but by then, wget couldn't connect back to resume the http download...so I had to wait about 24 hours or so before I could burn my Feisty ISO :p

Anyways, all thats said and done, I'm in Feisty now, and seeding :)

Cheers,
Kinson

like I had said previously, if you run a ssh server at home, just ssh into it from work, and wget whatever verison you want and it should be done by the time you get home. BUT yesterday that was not the case. The servers were pounded by Feisty's release. I started the wget command yesterday around 10 am and it didn't get done until this morning around 4 am. I even have Road RUnner business class. supposedly 5mb download and 1.5mb upload but it's more realistically 3mb down and 768mb up. ANyway, this is just to point out that you need to be patient and just chose one option for downloading on a release day. I am surprised the servers didn't go down due to all the activity. I'll be checking out Feisty tonight.

Sunnz
April 20th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Jeez, doesn't anyone at least keep a track of download mirrors in case this kind of downtime happened?

dist-upgraded from a local ftp mirror, GO ME!!!

rai4shu2
April 20th, 2007, 08:37 PM
This happens every time there's a release, with both Ubuntu and Fedora. People never learn.

king minger
April 21st, 2007, 07:55 PM
seeded over 5 gig up to torrenters. there's now about 4:1 seeders:leechers so I think i'll give my ISP a break now... ;)

eriqk
April 22nd, 2007, 03:04 AM
Torrent. Took a while to take off but after a while it maxed out my connection speed.

Groet, Erik

jerrylamos
April 22nd, 2007, 03:27 AM
I've been following Feisty Alpha and Beta with rsync from daily-live/current, so when the release date hit I found I already had that level - before the crunch hit. Based on that, maybe a week before a scheduled release date, download the .iso and do rsync's as the date approaches. Chances are you'll have the release level before the announce goes out and the crunch hits.

Cheers, Jerry:)

wmcbrine
April 22nd, 2007, 03:28 AM
seeded over 5 gig up to torrenters. there's now about 4:1 seeders:leechers so I think i'll give my ISP a break now... ;)I did 16 GB. I hope my ISP doesn't mind. :)

mydrac
April 27th, 2007, 03:11 AM
Frist for torrent but it download about of 590 MB and the iso of xubuntu have 565 MB then a have to download of the server.
(sorry for my english)

steven8
April 27th, 2007, 04:28 AM
Server.

FoolsGold
April 27th, 2007, 04:35 AM
Carrier pigeon.

steven8
April 27th, 2007, 04:40 AM
Carrier pigeon.

My pigeon got held up because of all the other pigeons. That's why I used the server. Carrier pigeon. Hmm. Gives a whole new meaning to 'seeding', eh?