PDA

View Full Version : Lets vote for the most interesting user name (OP)

rajeev1204
April 11th, 2007, 11:11 PM
The last one i like the best is furious lettuce !

LOL

I also like hymn to life ... kinda calms me down reading that name

chakkaradeep
April 11th, 2007, 11:28 PM
Oh..come on..I do like mine - chakkaradeep :guitar:

richbarna
April 12th, 2007, 12:55 AM
I saw someboddy called "stinkypudding" that gave me a chuckle, don't know why. Childish sense of humour I suppose.

What is funny though, is when you look through the Beginners Section and there is somebody call 1337, H4x0r3D or PwNeD and they are asking how to burn an Ubuntu .iso Lol! That always makes me laugh ;)

spamzilla
April 12th, 2007, 01:59 AM
I like mine - i also go by the name of 'lolturnip' on other forums!

sushii.
April 12th, 2007, 02:16 AM
i like lolturnip! umm well mine, don't like it so much, i guess it was evolved from 'yoshii'. very interesting.

GuitarHero
April 12th, 2007, 04:08 AM
Although Ive used this nickname for nearly 6 years on forums, my name now will make people think im a rabbid Guitar Hero (video game) fan. Lame.

BOBSONATOR
April 12th, 2007, 04:18 AM
i have used this name for a while.

Pretty Interesting...

XplOzIOn
April 12th, 2007, 04:26 AM
Guiterhero FAN! THERE!! /me pokes GuitarHero

Naw just kidding...
I been xplozion for some years now, came to me while playing quake3 looooooong time ago. before i used to be dhpp :)

TravisNewman
April 12th, 2007, 04:33 AM
I'm neither panicked, nor a thumb, but I have to explain to everyone where the heck my name comes from all the time.

That said I don't think I have the most interesting name by a long shot. I couldn't even pick one :)

FuturePilot
April 12th, 2007, 04:37 AM
I'm neither panicked, nor a thumb,
No way! And all this time I thought you were a thumb:lolflag: JK

Nothing extremely special about mine, but I like it:)

rajeev1204
April 12th, 2007, 09:16 AM
ya i have to say panicked thumb

that avatar of yours sure gives me the creeps .:D

What is it?

Spr0k3t
April 12th, 2007, 10:35 AM
That would be Luke from ThumbWars (parody of StarWars). Funny movie imho, one of the best CGI knockoffs I've seen.

Fascination
April 12th, 2007, 10:43 AM
I used 'Fascination' since 1993, and it makes me feel old just thinking about it! :shock:

I picked it at the time because i was a heavy The Cure fan, and one of my favourite songs by them is "Fascination Street". Could never change it now though - its become a part of me, and also I appeared in the Pure Pwnage credits with it. :)

RAV TUX
April 12th, 2007, 12:17 PM
I like the user name: panickedthumb

LookTJ
April 12th, 2007, 01:50 PM
panickedthumb

Tomosaur
April 12th, 2007, 02:24 PM
I used to try to think of original names, but I ended up getting confused if I didn't post somewhere for a while and I forgot the username I was using. So now I just use this in most places, and it's easy for me to remember. My name is Tom, and I like dinosaurs! Well, I'm not a big dinosaur nut like I was when I was a kid (I used to want to be an archeologist and discover my own dinosaur), but they still have a place in my heart :)

I generally don't take much notice of other people's user-names. It's normally their avatar which I remember, except the members with names made of monosyllabic words, which I always seem to remember, regardless of whether it's a particularly interesting name or not.

Luffield
April 12th, 2007, 02:29 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw it in this forum -- a user called yabbadabbadont. Brilliant, IMO.

TravisNewman
April 12th, 2007, 03:42 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw it in this forum -- a user called yabbadabbadont. Brilliant, IMO.
yes, that's one of my favorites :)

Kay The Bantu
April 12th, 2007, 04:32 PM
got to love the avatar (panickedthumb) mine's not so hot but when you say it in my native language.......:guitar: it rocks, thats why i picked it. my votes on yabbadabbadont

bonzodog
April 12th, 2007, 04:34 PM
My user name is kinda cool, but nothing special. Picked it up when I had it as a CB handle in the late 80's. Came from a 70's band called "The Bonzodog Doodah Band". (Shows my age!).