PDA

View Full Version : Apple Pipe?

SZF2001
April 10th, 2007, 06:23 PM
OK, so get this - I gotta learn how to, and must demonstrate, how to make an apple "pipe" (basically a bong) in English class tomorrow.

Let me see if I understand this - I just make a hole from one side of the apple to another, then carve a hole in the top for whatever substance will be smoked, and get all the seeds and pit stuff out of the middle? I can make the hole with a hollow pen or knife or what?

Is there an official way to do it? Aren't I suppose to fit tin foil in there somehow?

Please, I know discussing drugs may be a violation of ToS, but I'm not talking about marijuana or how to do drugs - I just need to know how to do this for a class...

TravisNewman
April 10th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Um... why do you have to know how to make that for class? That seems like a weird class :)

Brunellus
April 10th, 2007, 07:05 PM
This is questionable, at best, and sounds to me to be the usual high-school public-speaking exercise, given the timing and the smartassterisk choice of subject matter ("Bong Hits for Jesus" notwithstanding).

Toadmund
April 10th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Baked Apple.
I bet that's pretty good!
Pipe fundamentals, bowl-->tube passageway-->mouthpiece-->user.
If it's airtight, it's baked apple time!
Mmmm, baked apples!

BWF89
April 10th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Do a search for it on www.drugsandbooze.com

They'll probably have some tutorial.

%hMa@?b<C
April 10th, 2007, 08:14 PM
what class is this?

SZF2001
April 12th, 2007, 05:18 AM
It's for an English class.

It went over pretty well today. The only reason I got to do it was because I was just joking around in the class and our teacher finally just said, "OK you freakin' pothead, bring in an apple pipe". Of course I wasn't gunna do that... I wanted to demonstrait how to make a sandwich. But he kinda made me do that instead.

I ended up bringing the apple pipe into class, and I got this "WTF?" look from everyone. It was amazing...

DoctorMO
April 12th, 2007, 06:41 AM
Ah, smart arsed teacher ;-) yep seen those.

Apple Pie is better though and I make mine with 4 kinds of sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and the best pastry to come out of the Mersey side.

Koori23
April 12th, 2007, 08:09 AM
The only time I've ever seen an "Apple Pipe" or whatever was Willy Nelson in Dukes of Hazzard.

DoctorMO is right, Apple Pie is better.. Without Whipped Cream though.. I don't eat things I can't put into a category.. Is Whipped Cream a topping? a Condiment?

Brunellus
April 12th, 2007, 02:34 PM
It's for an English class.

It went over pretty well today. The only reason I got to do it was because I was just joking around in the class and our teacher finally just said, "OK you freakin' pothead, bring in an apple pipe". Of course I wasn't gunna do that... I wanted to demonstrait how to make a sandwich. But he kinda made me do that instead.

I ended up bringing the apple pipe into class, and I got this "WTF?" look from everyone. It was amazing...
you're fortunate that your jurisdiction does not have a ban on 'drug paraphernalia' in schools, or, if it did, that it was not enforced on you.

Toadmund
April 12th, 2007, 06:40 PM
It's not like SZF2001 couldn't eat the evidence or anything.:D