PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here who use only Linux

joramdam
April 9th, 2007, 09:47 PM
I have only Linux/UBUNTU on my laptop, and try to not use windows. I havent used windows for 3-4 weeks now, but of course there have been some trouble. I am sure everyone have had trouble with windovs too, but it sems like moust have dualboot. Why is that so ?

I have doing so myself (dualboot), and tryed out numbers of distros. I desided that this time i would use only ubuntu for all purposes, and it have gone all right.

So why are so many using dual ?

Is it because windows can do things that Linux cant ?

jfinkels
April 9th, 2007, 09:51 PM
My computer is a single-boot Ubuntu system. I couldn't really understand your post completely, but the forums will definitely be able to help you out if you need to find a Linux equivalent to a Windows program, or if you need to do something that you can "only do in Windows".

Bachstelze
April 9th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Hmm, I don't use Windows but I'm not "Linux-only" either so what should I answer here?

Nythain
id guess either games (the most popular reason), still learning linux and not ready for the full transition, Windows specific apps for work or play (office, photoshop, etc)

I get linux to run most of my games (still no total war though) so i abandond windows all together months ago... as do most new linux dual booters eventually...

justin whitaker
Desktop is Linux only, including for gaming. Laptop is my wife's exclusive XP domain. :)

Maestro23
April 9th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Good site for the different type of linux apps out: http://linuxappfinder.com/

For me, the only reason XP is still on my system is for my online games.

Iceni
April 9th, 2007, 09:57 PM
I only use XP for gaming the few times I use it. I can get most things to run with wine, but games I prefer to run in their natural enviroment.

joramdam
April 9th, 2007, 10:08 PM
It wasnt really a qestion, i was courious :-)

I suspect that almoust every LINUX user also uses Windows. My self dont se any advanage in the gaming part. I thougt everybody had PS2, Nintendo etc wich is more suitable for gaming :-)

cotcot
April 9th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Missing support for printer (Epson) in linux

M$LOL
April 9th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Linux only here :)

Iceni
April 9th, 2007, 10:11 PM
It wasnt really a qestion, i was courious :-)

I suspect that almoust every LINUX user also uses Windows. My self dont se any advanage in the gaming part. I thougt everybody had PS2, Nintendo etc wich is more suitable for gaming :-)

I have a Wii, an Xbox and a 360, but neither of them can run cs ;)

Nythain
April 9th, 2007, 10:12 PM
lol... i cant afford console gaming... i dont even own a tv... id have to buy one of those, a few different consoles to get all the games i want, then hundreds if not thousands on games themselves... specially since they are so expensive now a days... my pc is my only source of home entertainment... i download shows i want to watch... i listen to my music on it... i game on it... but most of the time i spend surfin the net and browsin forums

newlinux
April 9th, 2007, 10:14 PM
My 2 laptops and 2 HTPCs are linux only. Those are the computers I use 99% of the time. I also have a dual boot MAC/Ubuntu and XP/Ubuntu. My wife mainly uses the MAC and XP. Not much I need in windows except for a couple obscure programs that I use very infrequently.

joramdam
April 9th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Missing support for printer (Epson) in linux

Yuo can get such probem in windows to, but you dont give up du you :-)

Iceni
April 9th, 2007, 10:21 PM
lol... i cant afford console gaming... i dont even own a tv... id have to buy one of those, a few different consoles to get all the games i want, then hundreds if not thousands on games themselves... specially since they are so expensive now a days... my pc is my only source of home entertainment... i download shows i want to watch... i listen to my music on it... i game on it... but most of the time i spend surfin the net and browsin forums

Well, I'm poor as well (student) but I won the 360 and got the other two as gifts from gf. Lucky :)

overdrank
April 9th, 2007, 10:22 PM
I use Ubuntu on all my systems and only my laptop has XP for work only. :guitar:

eentonig
April 9th, 2007, 10:36 PM
At work, I'm forced to use XP.

@Home, I installed Ubuntu on an external HD (not enough free space on the laptop they gave me) and I only have Ubuntu on my personal laptop.

The only reason I see a need for private XP use, is games. But I don't play that much anymore.
For the rest, I can do everything I need in linux.

joramdam
April 9th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Well, i have dualboot on my wifes pc with suse. And the same on my son and doughter. Buth on both on my laps i have only UBUNTU. But one thing is for sure there will not get any vista ever !!

Gina
April 9th, 2007, 10:45 PM
I use XP on my laptop (dual-boot) because I'm still sorting out my wireless card with Feisty - using it as test machine. My main desktop also has dual-boot with XP because there are still a few functions I haven't yet got working in Ubuntu. I use Windows absuletely as little as possible and will be mighty pleased when I can dump it. I much prefer Ubuntu?Linux fior many reasons. I'm running the very stable Dapper on this desktop (my main machine).

bodhi.zazen
April 9th, 2007, 10:59 PM
There are lots of us who are free of Microsoft. Some of us are Linux (Ubuntu) only, and some use OSX while others BSD.

There is also a thread on this question : http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=6894

aktiwers
April 9th, 2007, 11:04 PM
I only use Linux too.
Think most people who dualboot do it because of Games or programs like Photoshop.

amgeex
April 9th, 2007, 11:06 PM
I use only Ubuntu on my desktop PC, and I don't game on it, so I'm windows-free. If I want to play I have my PS2 for that. Still, I think I may need to install windows because some programs to get games to the PS2 hard drive are not available on Linux, a shame, but oh well... I've been happy with ubuntu, torrent issues aside, but its all good! :D

%hMa@?b<C
April 9th, 2007, 11:10 PM
linux and bsd is it for me. ReactOS looks tempting to test-drive though.

DaDave
April 9th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Linux/Xubuntu only for me. Left Mac cold turkey and haven't looked back :)

acrosome
April 9th, 2007, 11:42 PM
I will probably never defenstrate completely, if only becaause my employer issues everything in Windows. I have an older computer I inherited from a friend that is my "Linux toy", though, and only runs Dapper Drake.

P.S.- I would propose that anyone who says he can get "almost all" his games to run in Wine is NOT a Linux newbie. The only game I've gotten succesfully installed so far is Pingus. Very frustrating. I've been fighting with LGeneral (the game I'm really interested in) for days, now.

kevmartin
April 9th, 2007, 11:46 PM
I use dual boot because of apps that arent supported (Photoshop, Poser, Vue, Flash, miscellaneous minor apps) ... but what I do wonder, based on responses in this thread and many other threads, is ... what do people do with multiple computers. I can understand if there are multiple people in a household to have one each, or to have a laptop and a desktop, but some people refer to "all of my systems" etc, as though they have multiple systems running for different reasons - seems majorly inconvenient to me. I'm probably missing something obvious as usual lol

Edit: oh, the only other reason I contemplated having multiple systems was to avoid the dual booting - have a separate system running XP for doing my graphic-type work.

Compyx
April 9th, 2007, 11:47 PM
I've been using Linux exclusively for about 6 years now, never looked back. Sometimes I install some other OS'es such as *BSD, Solaris or Syllable next to my Linux distro, but for any serious work, Linux is it.

And for gaming/demos I use Linux (emulators for C64/Amiga/NES/SNES), Wine for Diablo 2) or my PS2.

I'm still not sure though if I'll stick with Ubuntu or switch back to Gentoo, Gentoo is much faster, but it also takes a lot longer to install/update since it's source-based.

Fenrirwulf
April 9th, 2007, 11:55 PM
I have a triple boot with Win Xp, Freespire(I started to learn linux with this OS), and Ubuntu. The Windows side I use mainly for Gaming. Once I understand how to use Wine better I will no longer need windows except for possibly work and so my Wife can use it(she's very non technically inclined...LOL).

joramdam
April 10th, 2007, 12:02 AM
I use dual boot because of apps that arent supported (Photoshop, Poser, Vue, Flash, miscellaneous minor apps) ... but what I do wonder, based on responses in this thread and many other threads, is ... what do people do with multiple computers. I can understand if there are multiple people in a household to have one each, or to have a laptop and a desktop, but some people refer to "all of my systems" etc, as though they have multiple systems running for different reasons - seems majorly inconvenient to me. I'm probably missing something obvious as usual lol

Edit: oh, the only other reason I contemplated having multiple systems was to avoid the dual booting - have a separate system running XP for doing my graphic-type work.

Well i suspect that many users of linux uses it because they are curious, and use it as a sort of experimental toy. I started this tread because we had a simultanius tread later witch the subject was how we could beet windows. And therfore i would like to know many reasons why many uses it dualbooting and newer quit doing so.

Hendrixski
April 10th, 2007, 12:05 AM
I do. I run on only Linux. My girlfriend still dual boots, but seldomly and mostly for work. I used to for work, but figured out ways of doing everything I need in linux. :-)

arbulus
April 10th, 2007, 12:16 AM
I dual boot on an iMac, and it's because that's how I learned Linux to start with. I had never used it before and didn't have a spare computer at the time, so the only option for me was to dual boot, just to give me a chance to learn and get comfortable before i went out looking for a computer to dedicate solely to Linux. It's been a great experience actually. I've been using ubuntu on the iMac here for quite some time, and I've also picked up an old HP tower server that I've installed only Ubuntu on to run as a file and print server.

As for whether or not I could use Linux full time - probably not yet. I would like a PC that I could devote to Ubuntu as opposed to my iMac because there is so little support for PowerPC machines, but I think that if I had a PC that I could dedicate to it, i would probably transition over to Ubuntu full time pretty quickly. There are still a few programs that tie me to the Mac OS, like Adobe's Creative suite and iChat, but I'm trying to spend more time in Gimp/Inkscape/Scribus and transition my usage to just free software. But I think most people here are in the same boat: either it's just what they've learned on and still have that set up, or there are a few programs that tie them to the commercial OS for one reason or another.

newlinux
April 10th, 2007, 12:25 AM

I have multiple computers for a few reasons.

Two for dedicated HTPC/File Server/Games/Web Server in separate rooms
I have one old laptop that I just never sold so I run Debian on it. Basically a test/Web browser machine (it had win95 on it befoe debian)
I need real laptop for when I travel, and that is the compute use the most as a user
And then I have a p4 for the office that I've had a few years (it's my print server as well), and and i have an imac g3 because it was a free gift.

So I guess for me, i just don't get rid of computers and I also collect other's old computers... They all have different uses and you learn a lot about networking this way. It's an inconvenience to setup, but the sum total of the system is convenient :)

xaco1234
April 10th, 2007, 01:07 AM
use it for games and some other stuff, actually i use more windows then linux, just becouse i'm to lazy to reboot to ubuntu.

YourSurrogateGod
April 10th, 2007, 01:10 AM
I have my PC dual-boot. I have XP on the other partition. I'll be honest, I like XP, it's a good OS. That and having your games run natively is always a welcome thing :) .

ChameleonDave
April 10th, 2007, 01:16 AM
So why are so many using dual ?

I can tell you my reason. My Canon MP160 scanner-printer has drivers for Windows and Macs only. It will not work with Linux for that reason. This is Canon's fault. Unfortunately, I bought it before I installed Linux, so I didn't know there would be this problem.

Additionally, Windows has an excellent input method for East Asian characters. I just can't get anything like it to work on Linux. This is Linux's fault.

Apart from that, I find Linux superior in all ways, and never need to boot into Windows.

kpkeerthi
April 10th, 2007, 01:19 AM
At home, I'm 100% windows free on my notebook and desktop as well. At work, I have no option but to use Windows 2000.

ziffnabb
April 10th, 2007, 01:19 AM
At work we use XP. At home I dual boot Edgy and XP using 2 drives. The XP drive has not been used for a month. Besides the windows games I don't really have time for, the only app I cannot yet run in Linux is Finale 2006.

It is a music notation program that really rocks. I've learned that my soundcard does not have midi output, and to configure it with software in Linux has not yet worked.

Think I will wait for Mubuntu to come along, as I've read that it will support midi at the kernel level.

Ziffnabb

finferflu
April 10th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Windows? What is that? I've found my new home with Ubuntu, and Linux in general, I have found also games I'm loving even more than the commercial ones. As for the rest, I have got all that I need and even more, soooo many apps there waiting for you, soooo much to discover. Whenever I have to use Windows (at uni, for example) I feel claustrophobic.

Xenogis
April 10th, 2007, 01:34 AM
I dual boot because every once in a while I need windows. It isn't much probably once every 5-6 months but still enough to keep windows. For the most part I only use it if I get a gift that is a cd that only works in windows or something.

philywilly
April 10th, 2007, 01:41 AM
My main reason for dual booting is that I'm a newb at linux right now.. just got it installed 2 days ago. But I'll probably always be dual booting since I need photoshop to live :rolleyes:

feed_sparky
April 10th, 2007, 01:44 AM
I dual boot on my laptop... Ubuntu off my hard drive and Puppy Linux off a 1Gig USB drive. I kicked windows out the door a couple of weeks ago because hadn't booted to it for weeks.

Patrick K
April 10th, 2007, 02:00 AM
I keep windows just in case Ubuntu goes down and I need to reach this forum.

texasjim
April 10th, 2007, 03:56 AM
Well, I'm poor as well (student) but I won the 360 and got the other two as gifts from gf. Lucky :)

POOR is a state of mind...BROKE is a state of affairs. I'm just broke :lolflag:

seshomaru samma
April 10th, 2007, 04:28 AM
I use Ubuntu on my desktop and Debian on my laptop but I do run Windows on a VMware server cause my wife needs to pay some bills with a Chinese bank which only works on Winodws.

lamalex
April 10th, 2007, 04:32 AM
i'm Linux only, debian, gentoo, and ubuntu. ubuntu is my main computer, debian is my server, and gentoo is my experiment box. haven't dual booted in about a year, no point, the only thing windows does better is get viruses. I play CS through crossover office and it works amazingly. Im done with winbloze forever.

ardchoille42
April 10th, 2007, 04:46 AM
I stopped using Windows in 2001, been using Linux ever since. If I can't use a Linux livecd, or install Linux, on a computer.. I won't use the computer. In my opinion, Windows died out 6 years ago :)

Barleyman
April 10th, 2007, 05:20 AM
I use Ubuntu for desktop and opensuse for server. Use virtualbox to run XP as a virtual machine for photoshop, hp scanner software, and itunes. I just can't stand dual-booting, I would rather fire up a RDP session to a virtual server running XP when I need it.

Hallvor
April 10th, 2007, 05:30 AM
I used to dual boot to ease the learning curve of a new OS. Deleted my Windows partition about a month ago since Ubuntu has everything I need.

WanStiller
April 10th, 2007, 05:48 AM
I have a Mac Mini for sync with my iPod, and some basic photo editing, I have tried several alternatives for iTunes but none convince me. So I have ubuntu on my personal laptop, plus windows in another laptop for work. i really wish there was itunes for ubuntu =)

LaurelLynn
April 10th, 2007, 05:50 AM
I´m Ubuntu only, but I do have a Windows Game Console. To save money I just have it configured with hardware sharing on. ( I supose you could call that dual boot).

Laurel Lynn ;)

Elijah
April 10th, 2007, 05:53 AM
I use pure Linux in my workplace, but we occasionally had to rely on a vnc'ed windows machine to check our websites for IE6, 7.

I use a dual-boot machine at home, almost 99.9% use on linux. :guitar:

2CV67
April 10th, 2007, 12:30 PM
I have to keep XP for my printer (Canon BJC-6000 - Ubuntu can only run it at low resolution via Turbo-print free) and my scanner (HP Scanjet 4470c - Ubuntu cannot run it at all).
No hope for either of these, so I will be keeping XP until they expire - assuming I can replace them with Ubuntu-friendlies then...

mahiyar
April 10th, 2007, 12:53 PM
I use windows for three purpose 1) Microsoft money -- Transit from Gnu cash book is still in process. 2) Games 3) Scanner -- My HP Scanjet 2400 is not supported by sane.

rjs82vette
April 12th, 2007, 08:55 PM
I mainly stick to Linux only

Desktop - Ubuntu (but I have 98, 2000, xp, vista, red hat, solaris, fedora, and MAC running in VMware)

Kids Computer - Edubuntu w/Beryl (they love it)

Media center - Xubuntu w/Mythtv

LAMP/FTP/Print/File Server - Xubuntu

Laptop - Xubuntu/Win98se (only for the software program to tune the chip in my truck)

Truckputer - Linux Ice/Windows XP (haven't found a good GPS routing program for Linux yet)

I was a long time window user but decided to try Linux one day and found that I prefer it over Windows.

(really funny to see Windows BSOD spinning on my Beryl cube)

SlyVenom
April 12th, 2007, 08:59 PM
My home machine is only Ubuntu now,
but my work PC is still Windows XP.

mättu
April 13th, 2007, 10:19 AM
xubuntu here (with win2000 in vmplayer)

Although I prefer linux for many reasons:
- nice licences
- open source
- no "home phoning" of different programs
- virus issues / malware :-)
- package manager
- customizabilty of programs, look & feel
- performance
- forums!
- fun

there is still some need for Windows here:
- special apps I find hard to find linux equivalent
- win-apps I need to run to continue projects while a change would be much too time consuming.
- apps I get from friends and have to take a look at
- syncing palm..
- flash

I even run some older computers doal-booted, because there was no direct rendering which I need fore some few apps.

greets
:m)

GSF1200S
April 13th, 2007, 10:37 AM
I kept XP for 2 reasons..

1) games- this laptop has a 256 Geforce Nvidia card.. ill be ___mned if I cant play some pretty good games
2) A fallback- I didnt know how hard things would get.. I figured if all else failed, and I all out crashed Linux, then I could boot into windows and figure things out.

Now, every time I boot windows, I notice how slow it is. I notice how much RAM its using compared to Linux. I notice all the inconvieniences. I cant stand it. My WinXP is set lean with all unnecessary services set off, no wallpaper, the lightest AV made (Nod32), and jam packed with every bada__ game that I like.

I will also be running Diablo 2, Command and Conquer 3, and Battlefield 2 (once all the graphics work) under WINE, as well as Doom 3, Unreal 2K4, and Quake 4 on Linux.

I have the best of both worlds on one 15.4" laptop..

darkrose
April 13th, 2007, 12:58 PM
I've been using Linux exclusively for a couple of years, the only ******* app I use is flash mx which works great in crossover.
The closest I come to using ******* is at college, where I reboot into a Kubuntu cd.

Well, that and I use a XP cd as a drink coaster.

sloggerkhan
April 13th, 2007, 01:09 PM
On my comp I only have linux. I use windows in Uni labs, though.

rustybronco
April 13th, 2007, 01:23 PM
My laptop... 100% ubunu 7.04.
my desktop has xp on it now and it will be 100% linux sometime this week if I can get the time.
The wifes desktop has xp which i use for the cd/dvd burner only.
Daughters laptop xp.
spare laptop no os on it.

justleen
April 13th, 2007, 01:25 PM
i was running 100% linux.. until my wife started a college course: the schools website is not working in Linux, believe it or not.

I've already wrote the web admins, once thats fixed, i can remove xp again...

caffienefree
April 13th, 2007, 01:29 PM
I have a dual-boot on my laptop, though I almost exclusively use linux now. There are a few reasons why I would boot into windows: something windows specific that I can't do in linux (ex: checking the registry), working in MS Publisher, and things involving activex.

I don't even boot into windows for games anymore. I'm having too much fun with nexuiz, tremulous, and battle for wesnoth.

puneit
May 18th, 2007, 04:26 PM
I started using Linux SuSe in Aug 06. Had dual boot for 15-20 days with XP. After that it was just SuSe, then Ubuntu, then SuSE and then Ubuntu again. Now finally stuck to Ubuntu.
Only problem I faced was with a couple of airline websites in India which do not support Linux. Guess what did I do. I flew with the airlines that supported Linux!!!:guitar:

bchaffin72
May 18th, 2007, 05:05 PM
There is a legacy installation of Win 98 on my PC, along with Ubuntu. Win 98 only gets used by my wife and for my daughter's Barbie games. I can't stand even looking at it for very long anymore. My laptop is Ubuntu only.

Grungydan
May 18th, 2007, 05:09 PM
I only boot to Windows for games, and I do this mostly because I'm too lazy to try and see what I can get working with Wine, etc.

kfries6
May 18th, 2007, 05:12 PM
I only use Wiindows for Visio. Win2k runs in a VMWare session, and Visio is exported to my desktop via the 2X Application server. So I never see the Windows desktop, but instead have a Visio icon on my Linux desktop.

kfries6
May 18th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Additionally, Windows has an excellent input method for East Asian characters. I just can't get anything like it to work on Linux. This is Linux's fault.

Just and FYI and off topic:

I build prototype embedded devices running Linux that will eventually be sold in the Japanese market. We use SCIM->ANTHY for all input. When used by our Japanese counterparts, they all found it extremely intuitive, and had no learning curve over their Windows machines.

We chose SCIM over other alternatives because these devices are slated to eventually be sold in China and Korea, and possibly Vietnam.

Just thought you might like to know.

Kevin Fries

n0dl
May 18th, 2007, 06:01 PM
some people do it for the games. However some here are software devs that need windows there software on.

theicyj
May 18th, 2007, 06:07 PM
I dual-boot one of my home desktops, the reason being is that I need Windows to use MS Visual Studio and Multisim, which I need for work. Otherwise I single-boot Ubuntu on my other two computers.

xpod
May 18th, 2007, 06:27 PM
I`ve been Windows free since the day i discovered Ubuntu....kinda.
I did wrestle with the XP dualboot for the first couple of weeks but soon realised i had better things to be wrestling with.

I also tried Vista(ultimate) on my second drive for a couple of months but that was just sheer curiosity at what "might have been".

There was also an XP VM compliments of virtualbox for a couple of months but even that didn`t last....it was just to see if i could really with the slipstreamed XP/sp2 cd i`d eventually managed to make.

There is still an Ubu/xp dualboot machine my kids use although the XP has rarely been used since the day i installed the thing.Even they prefer their *buntus i`m chuft to say.
At the moment though i personally have my ever present Ubuntu and puppy on the second drive .....for now:) .

It`s been a fun year or so learning all about computers(well,the little i have learned that is)...but the last 10 months since discovering Ubuntu and the fact that there are actually "alternatives" to Windows has been something else all together.

The mind boggles.....mines more than most:biggrin:

ghandi69_
May 18th, 2007, 06:44 PM
I also am "linux only"

JNowka
May 18th, 2007, 06:52 PM
All my machines are Ubuntu Linux only. I refuse to touch MS short of having IE installed so that I can check my Web Development projects for a college class. Other than that my computer, my laptop, and soon two in house servers will be running only linux. :)

karellen
May 18th, 2007, 06:57 PM

yes
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=435866

misfitpierce
May 18th, 2007, 06:59 PM
I run 100% linux and love it

reacocard
May 18th, 2007, 07:03 PM
I do have XP in QEMU for one small app, but I will soon be able to ditch that. (and reclaim 2GB disk space :D) Everything else is pure Ubuntu.

jariku
May 18th, 2007, 08:19 PM
My both computers are Ubuntu only. :)

coder_
May 18th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Linux only :) Have been for almost 2 years.

DR_K13
May 18th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Micro$haft free.

Happy_Man
May 18th, 2007, 08:33 PM
I keep XP for the data on the partition, ntfs-3g and Kubuntu are all this computer ever sees. Plus, my processor doesn't like XP anymore... so that pretty much makes it unusable.

ThinkBuntu
May 18th, 2007, 08:48 PM
I really have no choice. Office computer is WinXP. I use a Macbook for wireless mainly at home; it gets superb reception and I'm too cheap to pay for Comcast internet.

I do everything else in Linux on my ThinkPad.

william_nbg
May 18th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Ubuntu only!!

Since Hoary.

I dual booted for the first 3 months, but found inconvenient while I often check my email etc .. and don't like having it set up in both windows and Ubuntu.

It took a while to change my apps over to Linux apps: photoshop to Gimp etc ..

But now I'm so used to my Linux apps I can't imagine going back.

crthomas
May 18th, 2007, 09:38 PM
I started using Ubuntu about a year and a half ago. When I came home from college for Christmas break, I gave my parents my Windows machine, and haven't looked back. I do have a Windows smart phone, and I use a virtual machine to sync it, and I work tech support, so I haven't completely given up Windows, and will probably never be able to, but I don't ever want to go back to it for home use.

The two biggest issues I had with Linux were smart phone and my ipod. As I said, I use a virtual machine for my phone (until I can get one that runs Linux). I tried using the ipod with linux many MANY times, and was never satisfied. Then I installed rockbox. That was what really convinced me that I didn't need Windows any more.

Vietnams
May 2nd, 2012, 09:43 AM
I also do as some of your thoughts. However, my test is less. I use a different final operating system that is win XP

Uncle Spellbinder
May 2nd, 2012, 12:21 PM
Resurrecting a 5 year old thread??????

This must be some kind of record! :P

oldos2er
May 2nd, 2012, 05:01 PM
Old thread closed.