PDA

View Full Version : When will something happen?

Technophobia
April 6th, 2007, 07:53 PM
1) What is the point of this AZLOCO?

2) Will anything ever happen?

3) Where are my pants?

4) What is the point of the IRC if no one is ever on?

bribri124
April 7th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Maybe I can help you with your questions...

1. To gather people in/are part of the state of AZ.

2. Something I have been wondering about myself. Hmm...maybe if you post it, they will come.

3. Probably buried in the desert because it couldn't find a water station.

4. I have been jumping on it, but same results.

I really wanted to participate in AZLOCO. I may not be the greatest guru, and I'm not a level 13 cleric, but it's time we start getting some activity in here. C'mon people, let others hear what you have to say!!!

Technophobia
April 9th, 2007, 02:22 AM
I'm just going to idle all day everyday in IRC.

FrancoNero
April 9th, 2007, 09:55 AM
what about a feisty release party on ASU campus? just an idea

Technophobia
April 11th, 2007, 03:35 AM
Sure I guess. What happens at a release party?

bribri124
April 11th, 2007, 12:15 PM

Sounds like another excuse for people to congregate and drink massive amounts of booze. Or is this another reason on how Phoenix might be better than Tucson?

With either one, I may be inclined to agree. Nothing wrong with gathering and discussing the wonders of Ubuntu and Linux.

madmalice
April 11th, 2007, 07:49 PM
AZLOCO is crazy foo yeah lets host a killer Fiesty party dogg, I got the stupid juice yo.

heheh....

(sighs as other think- is this what arizona has to offer, nevermind the party fellas)

- lost in Glendale

Technophobia
April 12th, 2007, 08:12 AM
So I was looking at the launch pad thing and noticed 20 members exist. Where are they? + 5 in the waiting list

Anyone up for starting a rebel group? Something like AZRLOCO?

FrancoNero
April 14th, 2007, 10:55 PM
no it can't be in Tucson, coz Tempe is waaaaay cooler :-) lol

DX 00
April 19th, 2007, 05:06 PM
If there is a party today in the Phoenix area, i would like to go. Someone please give a better description of where the party is going to be.

Technophobia
April 20th, 2007, 04:14 AM
It took too long for the group to get together. The likelihood of a release party in AZ depends all on how many people IDLE IN THE IRC CHAT ROOM. If we are ever going to have a party the planing should start soon.

seamless
April 20th, 2007, 04:29 AM
The ASULUG is sorta having something along those lines on the 28th from 10am-4pm. It's in GIOS (the sustainability research place next to Sacks next to Coor hall). We canceled our large semester install fest in favor of having a mini one to celebrate the release of Feisty.