PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Virginia?

TravisNewman
April 4th, 2007, 04:54 AM
I'm contemplating the possibility of a Virginia LoCo Team, but a LoCo Team of one is a lonely team. If there's enough interest, I'll do it!

I know at least a couple of you are from Virginia, and heck, even if you're in DC you're close enough, since it seems most people who say they're from DC are actually from Virginia or Maryland :)

RAV TUX
April 4th, 2007, 06:24 AM
I'm contemplating the possibility of a Virginia LoCo Team, but a LoCo Team of one is a lonely team. If there's enough interest, I'll do it!

I know at least a couple of you are from Virginia, and heck, even if you're in DC you're close enough, since it seems most people who say they're from DC are actually from Virginia or Maryland :)

I live in the DC metro area, suburban MD....but count me in :)

H.E. Pennypacker
April 4th, 2007, 08:12 AM
All my people from VA, what's going on, fam?

TravisNewman
April 4th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Where you from HE?

mand0
April 4th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Virginian, reporting in. Currently, I live in Reston; count me in as well.

DigitalDuality
April 4th, 2007, 07:43 PM
d

TravisNewman
April 4th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Right on, I think there's enough interest :) I'll get working on it this evening.

DigitalDuality
April 5th, 2007, 02:41 AM
d

dbbolton
April 5th, 2007, 03:11 AM
i'm close- wv. people from california seem to think we're the same state, so what the hell.

Brunellus
April 5th, 2007, 04:38 AM
reppin' the 703. FAIRFAX IN DA HOUSE, YO.

mand0
April 6th, 2007, 10:15 PM

Hey, just curious. How would this group be different than this (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NoVATeam) one. NoVA versus all of Virginia?

TravisNewman
April 8th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Yes, basically. I'm not from NoVa :)

Come on by, it's all set up. Info posted in the Virginia LoCo Team forum section.

H.E. Pennypacker
April 12th, 2007, 06:37 AM
reppin' the 703. FAIRFAX IN DA HOUSE, YO.

Are you serious?! I am straight out of CHANTILLY! What's funny is that we probably don't live all that far from eachother. I live on Walney Rd...pretty funny huh? If I am not mistaken, you live around Rocky Run Middle School, right?

Virginian, reporting in. Currently, I live in Reston; count me in as well.

That's awesome...I used to live in Reston. I lived in Freetown Court (apartments). I still love Reston. I wish I had the opportunity to work there or something..so that I could interact with the city more often.

So, we have Reston, Chantilly, Fairfax, and Richmond so far. Richmond really can't be considered one of us. It would be better if people from Richmond joined a North Carolina group or something.

Brunellus
April 12th, 2007, 12:53 PM
by Fairfax, I mean FAIRFAX. I can kick a can from my front door to Mason's main gate.

TravisNewman
April 12th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Join up guys, the group is live!