PDA

View Full Version : ubantu vs fedora core 5

gundumfx
March 31st, 2007, 07:58 PM
i like ubantu but i think fedora core 5 is way beter it workez good to
but ubantu work good in fedora core 5
an it is ip is good to in fedora core 5
if u r ever going to get ubantu get fedora core 5 as your operating system
it works good but i am telling you that if your geting ubantu get it for fedora core 5 but in windowes xp it suck an in fedora core 6 it suckes evern more so it is highle recamended so so what i am sayin and ubantu will work good in it:guitar:

Dual Cortex
March 31st, 2007, 08:16 PM
w t f
Sure, Ubuntu is great!

Khaled Khalil
March 31st, 2007, 08:25 PM
i tried fedora 5 and it was good
but, the most 2 things i love in ubuntu are:
1. the apt system, that let you get softwares very easily (so why not another debian? wait for 2)
2. this community, if you couldn't get your needed documentation (which is here and every where) you can just ask other members, they are all very helpfull, i beleave it is a network of friends

karellen
March 31st, 2007, 10:27 PM
it works good but i am telling you that if your geting ubantu get it for fedora core 5 but in windowes xp it suck an in fedora core 6 it suckes evern more so it is highle recamended so so what i am sayin and ubantu will work good in it:guitar:

:confused:
before posting something learn how to write. it's almost unintelligible what you tried to say

Adamant1988
March 31st, 2007, 11:20 PM

As we say on the World of Warcraft forums:

Wall of text crits you for 9000
Wall of text casts "confusing text"
You are stunned.
You die.

I think the main point here is, l2grammar, imo.

Drunkenmaster
March 7th, 2008, 06:18 AM
before posting something learn how to write. it's almost unintelligible what you tried to say

I belive this forum is for computer discusions and not english lessons or bashers. If you want to learn his language you are welcome do do so. But I'm preaty sure you do a lot worst in his language. And yes I speak about 3 or 4 myself. So don't be so arogant to think that all of us should speak english. Or have a mac to spell check like you. Anyways I think ubantu did a very good job on the new graphic interface. I watched a video on utube. It is awesome with the new 3d interface that looks like a box and each side of the box is a screen i like the concept. I also would love to see what they do with virtualization where you'll be able to run like 3 or 4 oses in parallel.

Keep source alive.

So how is my english.

pbpersson
March 7th, 2008, 06:31 AM

What did they try to say? What is Ubantu? And where is the country of Linux where they are located? :confused:

Snakob808
March 7th, 2008, 06:33 AM
Huh?

speeddemon8803
March 7th, 2008, 06:42 AM
I believe as a member of this forum..we shouldnt bash others that live in foreign countries, the guys trying to get his point across in English, clearly...just not "clear" as in legible or in readability, the forums are for all, not just English speaking people.

English might not be the persons first language, I do ask that you do take this into consideration.

The bashing in this post needs to stop guys.. This is my view on the discussion, I am an outsider..and will not put myself in the line of fire, but I will say to the effect of, some of the things here are getting juvenile.

So, can we be civil guys? Please? Thank you! :)

igknighted
March 7th, 2008, 07:10 AM
I agree we shouldn't bash... but this thread was a year old (and talking about releases that were old at the time) when it got bumped for what? To scold someone for picking on someone's grammer? Lets grow up people... if you see it happening, say something... but many of these people involved haven't been active for some time, hardly worth stirring this up (especially when the subject is so old there's no value in discussing it).

jrusso2
March 7th, 2008, 07:46 AM
What possess people to drag up a year old thread and post on it?

RebounD11
March 7th, 2008, 06:51 PM

Almost??? I'd say it just is....