PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else use Stage6.com

jingo811
March 31st, 2007, 07:56 PM
I've been using Stage6.com for some month now until they changed things recently. Now I can't download the videos that get posted. Have you experienced this also and how do you download vids now?

jingo811
March 31st, 2007, 07:59 PM
Never mind Mplayer save as when the movie has finished cached. Just wasn't used to the switch of process, since Stage6 always had a download button before.

jackhynes
May 13th, 2007, 08:05 PM
The other method is to use Firefox, right click and select Page Info. Select the Media tab then scroll to the item ending in .divx. Copy the address, paste it in the address bar and download it.

My mplayer doesn't seem to work on Stage6 at the moment which is why I use this method.

reyfer
May 13th, 2007, 08:29 PM
The other method is to use Firefox, right click and select Page Info. Select the Media tab then scroll to the item ending in .divx. Copy the address, paste it in the address bar and download it.

My mplayer doesn't seem to work on Stage6 at the moment which is why I use this method.

Thanks!!! I could never watch the videos on Stage6, but now I can download them using your method. :)