PDA

View Full Version : I am gonna pay for this

jjbean
March 29th, 2007, 08:36 AM
I am new here and have not posted much, to busy reading the forum and learning how to do stuff.

Anyway that is not my point. My wife turned 34 about one and a half hours ago. She is freaking thinking she is old and all that stuff. So I thought if a few people knew about it she would mellow out :lolflag: So wish her a happy b-day make her feel better and get me in trouble at the same time.):P I am sure this is going to get me blacklisted for at least a week.

maniacmusician
March 29th, 2007, 08:48 AM
I am new here and have not posted much, to busy reading the forum and learning how to do stuff.

Anyway that is not my point. My wife turned 34 about one and a half hours ago. She is freaking thinking she is old and all that stuff. So I thought if a few people knew about it she would mellow out :lolflag: So wish her a happy b-day make her feel better and get me in trouble at the same time.):P I am sure this is going to get me blacklisted for at least a week.
:) I'm not sure she'll feel better if she thinks other people know about it, but hey, who knows? :)

And uh, by the way, 34 is not old! Man, 34 is nothing. Just wait until you hit the big 6 - 0. 34 is nice. It's calm, it's leisurely, it's settled, it's comfortable. Enjoy your 34 while it lasts!

karellen
March 29th, 2007, 09:04 AM
you are as old as you feel...:D

Lord Illidan
March 29th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Happy Birthday to the old woman, aw oopps!! old girl out there!!

karellen
March 29th, 2007, 09:12 AM
and I forgot: happy birthday! :)

ronmonki
March 29th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Happy Birthday to your Girl, its my 30th today and I dont feel old so shes only 4 years older so she aint old either....

Have a very nice day....

jamsh
March 29th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Medical fact - females don't reach their peak until their mid-30s .

nsleiman
March 29th, 2007, 09:46 AM
im 31 :( happy birthday :)

fuscia
March 29th, 2007, 09:50 AM
people can look like crap at 15, or they can look like catherine deneuve at however old she is. happy birthday, ya fossil!

:guitar:

edit: yeah, you are gonna pay for this.

Soarer
March 29th, 2007, 11:04 AM
I'd like to wish her a 'Happy Birthday' too.

And 34 IS NOT OLD - I'm 51 and I'm not old, so 34 CAN'T be old [-X

Now 60 - that's old :lolflag:

Adamant1988
March 29th, 2007, 11:06 AM

Oh ouch, have fun on the couch dude.

adam.tropics
March 29th, 2007, 11:11 AM
I am 34 too, it's a fine year, enjoy it....Happy Birthday.

bonzodog
March 29th, 2007, 03:32 PM
I just turned 34 a few days ago (the 20th), and my wife is going to be 37 this year.

Neither of us feel old, and my wife was told the other day that someone thought she was only 20!

So, 34 is not that old, trust me. If anything, women get better with age in my opinion, especially in the bedroom!

jjbean
March 29th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Thanks to you all. She got a big laugh out of it. Lucky I married someone with a sense of humor. She did say I am going to have to do some extras to pay her back. :biggrin: Yea for me!

PapaWiskas
March 29th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Tell if she keeps freaking out you will go find a nice calm 25 year old.
To much emphasis is put on birthdays anyway, 34 is not a big deal any more so than 64.
So what, 34, big deal.
The only real milestone in birthdays is 21, for America...then you are legal to go to the pub.
Anything beyond that is irrelevant, so just tell your wife her birthday is irrlelevant, that should do the trick and get her to calm down.
Oh, and Happy Birthday!

rustybronco
March 29th, 2007, 05:32 PM
First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a clueless woman, 2 weeks and its 53 for me, oh what i'd give to be 34.... 34?, yer just a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beer cures old age...even 34....enjoy and have a good birthday.

hoagie
March 29th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Happy birthday! happy happy birthday! Oh and 34 is not old, is not even middle aged.

Now where are my money!?

spinflick
March 29th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Happy Birthday jjbeans misses \\:D/ did he forget your name? ;)

SishGupta
March 29th, 2007, 10:46 PM
It's interesting how people react to being old in different places. In other cultures, most see age as a benefit.

Your wife shouldn't take for granted that she has had the opportunity to see the age of 34. People in other places of the world would only be so lucky.

jimrz
March 30th, 2007, 01:33 AM
34 ... hell, I got socks older than that!! HAPPY B-DAY lady