PDA

View Full Version : Dopewars - post your thoughts

GTKpower
June 5th, 2005, 03:45 AM
So have any of you played this online game? Is it ONLY online, or is there a single-player as well?

Where does one sign up for this (are there better or worse places)?

It looks like alot of fun. Seem slike it only takes place in New York, although I've seen screenshots that show other locations, such as Calfornia, etc.

A text-based version of Grand Theft Auto? :wink:

TravisNewman
June 5th, 2005, 04:06 AM
multiplayer? I NEVER knew you could play it online. *L*

I've been playing this for years, on my PC, my palm pilot, Mac OSX, and now Linux. It's great fun.

I do NOT condone the use of drugs, btw

betrayed
June 5th, 2005, 04:15 AM
So have any of you played this online game? Is it ONLY online, or is there a single-player as well?

Where does one sign up for this (are there better or worse places)?

It looks like alot of fun. Seem slike it only takes place in New York, although I've seen screenshots that show other locations, such as Calfornia, etc.

A text-based version of Grand Theft Auto? :wink:
I have played it a lot. There is many many versions of this game. I even have it on my cell phone. :). I always check the metaservers on the one for ubuntu but no one is ever there so I just play the single player version

Brunellus
June 5th, 2005, 04:58 AM
I have played it a lot. There is many many versions of this game. I even have it on my cell phone. :). I always check the metaservers on the one for ubuntu but no one is ever there so I just play the single player version
I think someone ported this to the TI-82/85 calculator, too....we played a lot of it at school. I preferred pong and Defender, though.

poofyhairguy
June 5th, 2005, 05:22 AM
I do NOT condone the use of drugs, btw

Lol.