PDA

View Full Version : any outher golfers out there

STREETURCHINE
March 25th, 2007, 01:53 PM
just got home from our opening day at my local golf club .had a great day,66 of the stick,
not bad since i havenot hit a golf ball in two years,

6 birdies
twelve pars

and a few two many drinks..

:lolflag:

%hMa@?b<C
March 25th, 2007, 02:02 PM
6 birdies!!!!! wow. best I have ever managed is 3at the public course near me. And yes, I love to golf

STREETURCHINE
March 25th, 2007, 02:05 PM
i try to play at least twice a week,love the game

fuscia
March 25th, 2007, 02:27 PM
my crowning achievment was shooting even par with only four clubs (less confusion that way). the course i used to play at all the time closed. i kind of lost interest in it after that. i guess it was a lot more social an activity for me than i realized at the time.

my 'crowned' achievment is that i've hit myself on the head with my own ball - twice. the first time was off a divider at a driving range and the second was trying phil mickelson's backwards flop shot. after whiffing it about eight times, i caught it beautifully, or so i thought. instead, i had skulled it and it went straight up in the air. after what seemed forever, it landed on top of my head, stinging the crap out of my skull. me and my playing partner were crippled with laughter and were rendered pretty much worthless from then on out.

mips
March 25th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Also play but not nearly as much as I used to.

Most memorable achievements were a hole in one and a 450 odd meter drive. Don't ask me how I got those though.