PDA

View Full Version : Black shirt White logo: Ubuntu

lyceum
March 22nd, 2007, 02:23 PM
A while a go Jenda posted this tread:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=303557

I liked the teeshirt, but he desided not to go with it. Would you buy this shirt? Black tee with white logo. I kind of like the idea of the poster on the front and nothing on the back. Let me know your thoughts.

Moeru
March 22nd, 2007, 02:27 PM
I'd definitely go with it if it was a good quality shirt. I need more t-shirts

macogw
March 22nd, 2007, 02:33 PM
Yep, I like the one IYY suggested in that thread (the one that's Hendrix-shirt-colored) http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=1784172&postcount=7

tribaal
March 22nd, 2007, 02:38 PM
I love the hendrix ubuntu t-shirt :)
I'd be glad to buy one...

- trib'

lyceum
March 26th, 2007, 01:50 PM
*bump*

Spr0k3t
March 26th, 2007, 02:23 PM
I'd buy under 1 major condition... much better quality than the junk you get at cafe press.

beefcurry
March 26th, 2007, 02:31 PM
I Like it Simple, yet elegant. The quality looks fine as well. I would cash out $15 for that! It would be better if Hoddies were made like that as well, I lack Jumpers and Jackets not so much T-shirts.

euler_fan
March 26th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Sure, given it is of good quality and the price any payment method are reasonable.

m.musashi
March 26th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Yep, I like the one IYY suggested in that thread (the one that's Hendrix-shirt-colored) http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=1784172&postcount=7

I want that exact Hendrix shirt with an Ubuntu logo somewhere. I'd also go for a straight up Ubuntu shirt. In the spirit of open source will they be free (as in beer):)?

lyceum
March 26th, 2007, 08:28 PM
I want that exact Hendrix **** with an Ubuntu logo somewhere. I'd also go for a straight up Ubuntu shirt. In the spirit of open source will they be free (as in beer):)?

Find someone to sponsor them and sure. In the mean time, they would be free to modify and redistribute after purchase :D

m.musashi
March 26th, 2007, 09:04 PM
I want that exact Hendrix **** with an Ubuntu logo somewhere. I'd also go for a straight up Ubuntu shirt. In the spirit of open source will they be free (as in beer):)?

Do those **** that I didn't type replace a bad word or something? I meant to write shirt. Wonder if I missed an R. Oops. Better go edit it.

lyceum
March 27th, 2007, 03:23 AM
Do those **** that I didn't type replace a bad word or something? I meant to write shirt. Wonder if I missed an R. Oops. Better go edit it.

I was wondering what you were trying to say.... :)

I am going to talk to some people that make tee-shirts and get some prices. I want these shirts to last (not fade or fall apart). I will do prices based on supply and demand. At this point I think 20 would sell at some point, maybe 25. I will get some prices to see how cheap I can get them, but keep in mind that they will not be made with cheap materials, so I am going to try to go cheap and quality.

Spr0k3t
March 27th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Yeah, I'd throw down at least $25 for really good quality. I'd throw down more if they were embroidered.

zenwhen
March 27th, 2007, 12:11 PM
I would buy one right now.

m.musashi
March 27th, 2007, 04:12 PM
I was wondering what you were trying to say.... :)
It seems I have that problem quite often:lolflag:

Jenda
March 29th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Hmm...

It looks like the demand is really high ;)

I guess I would do it, but I'm curently broke. Once I get paid, I'll look into this... unless one of you does it first, which would be great :)

lyceum
March 31st, 2007, 07:04 PM
Hmm...

It looks like the demand is really high ;)

I guess I would do it, but I'm curently broke. Once I get paid, I'll look into this... unless one of you does it first, which would be great :)

One of my friends has a brother that has his own tee-shirt shop. If you want to save your money, I am going to try to get him to make them on demand so there is not a loss and they can still be low cost. I figure I can convince him that with a world wide audience, there will be room to make more shirts, which would be more money for him. I have not been able to get a hold of him. I am in the last few weeks of this quarter in collage, so I am a little busy. If you want to make them yourself, that is cool too. So, I guess the race is on! ;)

Sefrin
March 31st, 2007, 07:24 PM

Love the colour, love the beat up Ubuntu logo concept, would go great with my jeans.

Jenda
April 2nd, 2007, 03:20 AM
lyceum, I'll gladly give way ;)