PDA

View Full Version : recent removal of my thread

profXavier
March 14th, 2007, 07:45 PM
I have recently had my thread remove and put into the "trash". Could someone please remove this from that location, as the person who removed it was involved in the situation as well. They are trying to hide the truth, abuse on Freenode does occur.

ubuntu-geek
March 14th, 2007, 07:52 PM
After reading the post, I agree with what pricechild did by jailing it. A) It has nothing todo with the forums and will only contribute to trolls and flame bait B) it should be taken up with the CC https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncil if you feel you were wronged.

profXavier
March 14th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Next thing you know, he will be banning me from the forums as well.

Thanks for NOT letting someone voice their opinion(with the FACTS to boot)

ubuntu-geek
March 14th, 2007, 08:07 PM
A) voice your opinion to the CC
B) we have nothing todo with IRC here and your post is nothing more then troll bait.

If you really have a problem with being kicked from IRC take it up with the CC. We have no reason to ban you from the forums.

profXavier
March 14th, 2007, 08:11 PM
a) Most users on IRC are referred to this locations (directly or indirectly)
b)THose users may find this information important

matthew
March 14th, 2007, 09:55 PM
1. The leadership of the irc channel is independent from the leadership of these forums. Each of us are under the Ubuntu Community Council, which is why you were referred there. This issue has nothing to do with these forums and there is nothing we can do to help you solve it.

2. Posting a gripe in these forums about an irc channel, or anything else that is unrelated to these forums, makes you look bad. Take your issue to the proper authority if you want it dealt with.

Ubuntu-geek has already given you a clear answer to this problem. I've just repeated it.