PDA

View Full Version : shuttleworth a lowlife

seb4131
March 12th, 2007, 03:14 AM
I call for everyone to dump ubuntu in favour of another distro as the owner mark shuttleworth is a low life scum who needs to approuch other distros to try to make ubuntu better but what is the end result bad reviews for ubuntu. and the fact ubuntu is loosing more people everyday. goes to show that money cant buy everything.

SonicSteve
March 12th, 2007, 03:21 AM
I call for everyone to dump ubuntu in favour of another distro as the owner mark shuttleworth is a low life scum who needs to approuch other distros to try to make ubuntu better but what is the end result bad reviews for ubuntu. and the fact ubuntu is loosing more people everyday. goes to show that money cant buy everything.

Feisty words that seem to come from Left Field! There is hardly anything here worth a rebuttal.

Somenoob
March 12th, 2007, 03:23 AM
what? :lol: Enjoy your ban, troll.

bruenig
March 12th, 2007, 03:25 AM

seb4131, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

rocknrolf77
March 12th, 2007, 03:28 AM
You gotta be trolling us here. Excuse me, do you know where you are?

kerry_s
March 12th, 2007, 03:30 AM
Please, I don't care what he does. I use ubuntu because it suits me. In my opinion he just extended a hand in good faith in hopes of getting more help to improve ubuntu.

ianthepetrock
March 12th, 2007, 03:31 AM
Thousands of users dont lie ;)

Coelocanth
March 12th, 2007, 03:32 AM
I am intrigued by your views and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. Especially since I'm so fond of accusations and rumor that haven't a shred of evidence to back them up. :rolleyes:

IYY
March 12th, 2007, 03:33 AM
I don't think this deserves a rebuttal, but I'm bored...

I call for everyone to dump ubuntu in favour of another distro

Why? The people in these forums obviously like Ubuntu and find it to be a good operating system. Why should they switch because of this post?

as the owner mark shuttleworth

Mark Shuttleworth is not the "owner" of Ubuntu.

is a low life scum

Is there any evidence of this?

who needs to approuch other distros to try to make ubuntu better

He does this constantly. Collaboration with Debian always took place, there is a lot of talk about standards, and Ubuntu is teaming with Linspire with CNR support.

but what is the end result bad reviews for ubuntu.

Ubuntu is arguably the best rated Linux distribution. You can dislike it if you wish, but the public loves it.

and the fact ubuntu is loosing more people everyday.

Statistics, please. As far as I know, Ubuntu is also one of the fastest growing distributions.

goes to show that money cant buy everything.

Novel, RedHat and Linspire put more money into their distributions, and charge more money for their support.

Adamant1988
March 12th, 2007, 03:35 AM

I find it wonderful that you're asking people to leave a distribution that you have stated they're already leaving. I would like to see any kind of statistics that support your claims, since for all I can tell Ubuntu has been growing at an alarming rate.

Spr0k3t
March 12th, 2007, 03:47 AM
Oh LOOK! Navy Seals!

riven0
March 12th, 2007, 03:50 AM
Shouldn't this thread be in Jail already?

Ptero-4
March 12th, 2007, 04:03 AM

He`s obviuosly a M$ drone sent to stir FUD and dissent in the Ubuntu community with the purpose of eventually destroying ubuntu (which is the one OS that`s posing the biggest threat to the M$ evil empire).

P.D: I know he`s a M$ drone b/c I spotted him with my M$ drone detector.

bruenig
March 12th, 2007, 04:05 AM
He`s obviuosly a M$ drone sent to stir FUD and dissent in the Ubuntu community with the purpose of eventually destroying ubuntu (which is the one OS that`s posing the biggest threat to the M$ evil empire).

P.D: I know he`s a M$ drone b/c I spotted him with my M$ drone detector.

He is probably a suse drone.

SishGupta
March 12th, 2007, 04:07 AM

http://distrowatch.com

Anyway, don't like it don't use it. No need to spread lies and defamatory comments.
The fact that shuttleworth isn't going to sue you for your libel likely shows that he isn't a low life scum.

Where is your contribution to free software? None? I see.

jdong
March 12th, 2007, 04:14 AM
Ok, you are moving away from Ubuntu and do not approve of Shuttleworth. Next time phrase it in a less attacking matter.

For all I'm concerned this post is flamebait. Thread closed.