PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got an embarrasing story?

ironfistchamp
March 11th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Just wondered if any one has got some truly embarrasing stories to share with us.

Erm I've got one that was quite funny. Was at a mates party and we were all a little drunk. One guy was worse than the rest. He went up to this girl he really liked (they are now together so good for him) and got to his knees saying "I really like you. You know this tough guy thing is just an act. Please go out with me. I CRY AT LOVE ACTUALLY!!" just as a group of us walked in. We all tried to tip-toe out. Being drunk we didn't do it very well.

The next morning we watched Love Actually. He wasn't lieing.

Come on people post on this yeah? Really don't want it to bomb :p

Ironfistchamp

Bil-E-daKid
March 14th, 2007, 05:27 AM
Oh - I've got one!

Years back, a Japanese company I was working for had a staff conference away in another city here in NZ.

One morning, I woke up early and went for a swim in the conference center pool - was early so I was the only one there.

I wear glasses so I had taken them off and left them with my towel over at the edge of the room. After swimming some lengths, I stopped to take a breather and, while sitting at one end of the pool, I heard some people come in behind me.

Wondering who it was but not having my glasses, I peeked over the edge of the pool and stretched the edge of eyes using my index fingers - just to bring things a bit more into focus.

That's when I could see a group of about 8 Asian guys looking at me - looking like I was taking the **** out of them with my eye-stretch.

Doh!

ironfistchamp
March 14th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Blimey thats bad... guess this thread has bombed tho lol. Shame

prizrak
March 14th, 2007, 08:34 PM
ROFL. I don't think I ever had anything embarassing since I don't embarass easily but the eye stretching is hilarious.