PDA

View Full Version : Feisty Party Locations: Poll

PWill
March 8th, 2007, 02:20 AM
I've been on IRC, guys. I couldn't get to sleep, even though I'm sick. Here's a poll.
By the way, I vote for one party.

hackle577
March 8th, 2007, 02:21 AM
+1 for one party

Vorian
March 8th, 2007, 02:46 AM
we'll let this poll run for 1 week.

aaronbeekay
March 9th, 2007, 02:15 AM
oneparty++;

lyceum
March 11th, 2007, 09:51 PM
The way I see it, if there is only one "official" party, there will still be people that cannot make it. I do not see anything wrong with unofficial parties for those that cannot make the main one, if that is the rout chosen. There is free internet access in Easton, if Columbus is chosen. So, a chat could happen for those could not make it (can it get any geekier that that? :))

Derspankster
March 12th, 2007, 10:36 PM
I voted for one party. For those that can't make that, some other type of link-up should be possible.

Seekker
March 14th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Unfortunately, I am most likely not going to be able to make this one ... hopefully, I'll be able to make the next one though ...

If there is to be a 'hookup' for those of us who can't make it, I'll try to get in on that, schedule permitting ...

PWill
March 17th, 2007, 05:06 AM
1 Columbus party got 70%+ of the vote, so we are officially going with that one now, I guess.
Planning ideas should be sent to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PWill or https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StephenStalcup

Delvien
March 22nd, 2007, 01:19 AM
I'll be there

o0splitpaw0o
March 28th, 2007, 12:48 AM
I plan on bringing a hub. reason I suggest this if someone installs, and their wireless doesn't seem to work, We will need someone to run firestarter and act like a router in order to obtain repositories to straighten things out.

Would just be a downer when we all say "YEA!!! It's installed!" then an hour later "DOH! I need to get restricted drivers!!!

On the CD's I'll see about getting a spindal, but I'm forcasting cash flow, I'm just near broke broke, so I can't give much more :(

Sorry guys! I hope to bring a few.

Vorian
March 28th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Columbus / Easton it is then :)

jimbo2150
March 31st, 2007, 05:59 PM
Would love to go, didn't know an Ubuntu party would be so close. I was at Easton a few months ago. I can't wait for Feisty release. Easton is pretty big, where in Easton? Any cost? Need RSVP?

Never mind, completely missed the sticky. Time allowing, hope to see some of you there.

sfarber53
July 7th, 2007, 03:43 AM
Columbus

Vorian
July 7th, 2007, 04:42 AM
It's already over :(

sorry