PDA

View Full Version : "Lowest" ranking linux user on ubuntuforums ?

clash
March 2nd, 2007, 01:08 PM
Hey all, i'm just wondering when you all signed up for the linux counter and what your reg # is ?

Mines in my sig

kevinf311
March 2nd, 2007, 01:18 PM
As is mine, Ubuntu User one too :)

Time frame wise, I'm not really sure. It's been within the last couple months methinks.

tbroderick
March 2nd, 2007, 02:37 PM
clash;

You should remove the bash line from your sig.

kevinf311
March 2nd, 2007, 02:58 PM
clash;

Or at least explain it. Most of us know about at least rm -rf but there are some out there that haven't learned all the inner workings of the terminal. I know it would seem that something called Russian Roulette coupled with a remove command may seem self explanatory, but then again so would the proper way to stop a chain saw chain from moving.

This is not to say that people here would try to stop a chainsaw with their hand, but it is not out of the ordinary to copy/paste code from the forums. If you keep the Deer Hunter part of your sig then it might be a good idea to explain the rules ;)

rjfioravanti
March 2nd, 2007, 03:02 PM
I think most people know what russian roulette is

tigerpants
March 2nd, 2007, 04:08 PM
Not me

clash
March 2nd, 2007, 04:59 PM
clash;

Done, sorry i didn't think :)

DarkN00b
March 2nd, 2007, 05:10 PM
Haven't got a "Registered Linux User" number yet but... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/DarkN00b/Avatars/UbuntuUser.jpg

Bagboy23
March 2nd, 2007, 05:10 PM
This thread reminded me of something posted a while ago; tricks on terminals to drive them crazy. Does anyone know what I am referring to?