PDA

View Full Version : Thanks UBUNTU people!

wrobles
May 26th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Hello colleagues! :)
I am very happy so that 5 minutes ago I received a package that came from Swiss and contain several copies of UBUNTU.
I thank very much to people of ubuntu to send these CD to the other side of the world in COAST RICH (Costa Rica)
Today I will install this system and are sure that will help so that it is distributed in our LinuxFest 2005.
Visit our Web www.gulcr.org

Greetings!

Walter Robles A.
UNIX and LInux USER
Open Source RULEZ!

p.d excuse by my English our first language is Spanish

jonrkc
May 27th, 2005, 12:44 AM
I can share your excitement and your gratitude toward the Ubuntu developers and maintainers, here in Kansas City, Missouri. I've hardly left my computer since installing Ubuntu, it's such a pleasure to work with. Good luck with your own installation and with your LinuxFest!

Yes--it's hard to believe there's such a wonderful thing as Open Source in our greedy world, isn't it? If only more people had the Open Source attitude, this would be a far better place to live in.

wrobles
May 27th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Yes--it's hard to believe there's such a wonderful thing as Open Source in our greedy world, isn't it? If only more people had the Open Source attitude, this would be a far better place to live in.

You get the point there!
Thanks for your comments!

Greetings!

Walter Robles A.
Open Souce RULEZ!

Jenda
May 27th, 2005, 11:55 PM
I share the sentiment. That is why I love this world... the world of FLOSS. Although my shipit have probably already arrived, they are now waiting for me to arrive... and that won't be for another two months... CANNOT WAIT!

Ashtray
May 28th, 2005, 12:04 AM
I can share your excitement and your gratitude toward the Ubuntu developers and maintainers, here in Kansas City, Missouri. I've hardly left my computer since installing Ubuntu, it's such a pleasure to work with. Good luck with your own installation and with your LinuxFest!

Bla die Bla
i earn my money with programming open source, and trust me i am greedy, i just hate Bill Gates.. (kidding)

ubuntu is a great distro, spread the word !

Jenda
May 28th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Ha ha... lucky bastard.

pdk001
May 28th, 2005, 07:04 AM
i greatly appreciate too

wrobles
June 1st, 2005, 11:39 PM
thanks to all for its commentaries
I invite you to help that the family of linux be biggest.
Not to the monopoly of Microsoft

Saludos!

Walter Robles A.

Open source RULEZ