PDA

View Full Version : Arnieboy - where art thou?

stengah
February 17th, 2007, 06:47 PM
... and how come you are not on the automatix project anymore? Thought your were the main man behind the project to begin with... back when the stuff related to the installer actually worked :-)

Also... every thread in here with an Arnieboy response usually cleared up the mess I used to (and still occasionally) get myself into every now and then. Just recently a mess made of vmware player by automatix was solved by your dedicated responses... it's really appreciated, thanks!

Anyway, what are you up to... do you have any new projects in store for Ubuntu users out there?

Cheers!!

RAV TUX
February 17th, 2007, 07:37 PM
... and how come you are not on the automatix project anymore? Thought your were the main man behind the project to begin with... back when the stuff related to the installer actually worked :-)

Also... every thread in here with an Arnieboy response usually cleared up the mess I used to (and still occasionally) get myself into every now and then. Just recently a mess made of vmware player by automatix was solved by your dedicated responses... it's really appreciated, thanks!

Anyway, what are you up to... do you have any new projects in store for Ubuntu users out there?

Cheers!!Arnieboy had requested that his account be deleted not too long ago...

His Automatix forum can be found here:
http://www.getautomatix.com/forum/

klein de usa
February 23rd, 2007, 03:19 PM
hi
well now it seems the automatix web sight is down it was having problems feb. 22/07 and is completely not comming up this morning feb. 23/07, makes it hard to get up with Arnieboy !!
who is Brunellus?

dvarsam
February 23rd, 2007, 11:11 PM
Arnieboy had requested that his account be deleted not too long ago...

Wow...
This is sad.
He seemed to be a nice guy! :(

PapaWiskas
February 23rd, 2007, 11:31 PM
My guess and it is just that a guess, would be he really does not have time to cover both forums.

If you really need his help I am sure if you stopped by his forum he would help you out regardless if it was a automatix issue or not.

maniacmusician
February 23rd, 2007, 11:35 PM
If you really miss him, you can probably catch him on IRC (#automatix on freenode is somewhere he can almost always be found)

taurus
February 24th, 2007, 12:44 AM
who is Brunellus?

Brunellus is one of our moderators.