PDA

View Full Version : Reasons for jailed posts, if any?

bunabattoir
February 13th, 2007, 08:34 PM
OK. Why have the 2 posts now in the jail been jailed? The first was obviously meant sarcastically (the little rolly-eyes is a clue), and was clearly a consequence of the post I was replying to. And the second, well, I have no idea why it was included. And, I believe they were both quoted, so jailing them is kinda pointless. :confused:

I seek enlightenment.

KiwiNZ
February 13th, 2007, 08:40 PM
The Forum Guidlines located under Forum Help on the Top banner gives a good explanation as to why posts/threads may be jailed.

bunabattoir
February 13th, 2007, 08:44 PM
The Forum Guidlines located under Forum Help on the Top banner gives a good explanation as to why posts/threads may be jailed.

Can you be more specific as to which clauses were allegedly violated?

matthew
February 13th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Please continue the discussion, guys...I'm just moving this to the Resolution Center where it belongs.

matthew
February 13th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Can you be more specific as to which clauses were allegedly violated?Sure.

I have the perfect solution: Kill all the poor people! Then they will not commit crimes (something they are destined to do by your hypothesis).

I guess the concept of a moral/law abiding poor person is foreign to you. Whatever. :roll:Disrespectful. You could have easily said the same thing without your words dripping sarcasm and disdain for the person you were replying to.

No, why should I? I do not accept unearned guilt. Sell that snake oil elsewhere.Same thing.

This violates
please try to keep your language polite and courteous

Have we had this conversation before?

bunabattoir
February 13th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Disrespectful. You could have easily said the same thing without your words dripping sarcasm and disdain for the person you were replying to.

The point was that the obvious conlusion of his premise was without merit and kinda disgusting. I thought tippy-toe-ing around it would be disrespectful to the entire "class" of people he was impugning.

Same thing.

This violates

please try to keep your language polite and courteous

What was impolite or discourteous? The characterizatin of his viewpoint (my unearned guilt) as "snake oil"? It is a fairly common term.

By that standard, how is his assumption of my guilt not impolite or discourteous.:confused:

Have we had this conversation before?

I don't think so.

KiwiNZ
February 14th, 2007, 02:11 AM
I don't think so.

It has been , and at length. But it wont be forever!!!!!