PDA

View Full Version : Install Vista in 2 minutes!!!

Sunnz
February 8th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Just when you thought Ubuntu was quick and easier than install than Windows, someone apparently has installed Vista on his machine under 2 minutes!!!

http://comedy.videosift.com/video/Opie-installs-Windows-Vista-in-2-minutes

I got to say, the Vista CD does "out shine" Ubuntu CDs.:lolflag:

hellmet
February 8th, 2007, 07:00 PM
OMG.. LOL.. I actually thought it was something serious.. till I actually saw it..
LMAO!!!

btw, he should have donated the CD to some poor guy instead of trashing it :D

offtopic :: Nice Signature Sunnz :D

dannyboy79
February 8th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Just when you thought Ubuntu was quick and easier than install than Windows, someone apparently has installed Vista on his machine under 2 minutes!!!

http://comedy.videosift.com/video/Opie-installs-Windows-Vista-in-2-minutes

I got to say, the Vista CD does "out shine" Ubuntu CDs.:lolflag:

the only way I see vista cd's outshining ubuntu cd is because some1 spit on it when their machine got a virus just from surfing the internet and then they wiped it off cause they had to reinstall vista due to that virus. He He He.

No to be honest, I MIGHT try out vista but I can promise you this. I ain't paying $259.00 for the Ultimate Upgrade. That's outragious and that price is from tigerdirect.com which always has low prices and if I were to get Vista at all, I wouldn't be buying anything but their "best" version. (not gonna by vista home)

Sunnz
February 8th, 2007, 07:26 PM
The cheapest way is probably to get an OEM SOMEHOW.

btw, he should have donated the CD to some poor guy instead of trashing it No he shouldn't - some poor guy is already poor enough, shouldn't make the poor guy even worse.:D

bruce89
February 8th, 2007, 08:11 PM
No to be honest, I MIGHT try out vista but I can promise you this. I ain't paying $259.00 for the Ultimate Upgrade. That's outragious and that price is from tigerdirect.com which always has low prices and if I were to get Vista at all, I wouldn't be buying anything but their "best" version. (not gonna by vista home)

Jings, that's cheap. Here it is £100 ($200ish) for Vista Basic (the buggerified version), or £150 ($300) for Home Premium.