PDA

View Full Version : php help please

gorilly
February 8th, 2007, 11:28 AM
i've uploaded a free youtube style script but i am getting two errors, i really dont understand mysql/php... please can someone help?

Warning: require_once(k:/pm/youtube_prof/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web8/web/include/config.php on line 40

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'k:/pm/youtube_prof/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/web8/web/include/config.php on line 40

jd65pl
February 8th, 2007, 12:15 PM
You could try posting your question in the phpBB.com forum they may be more able to help you http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/

runningwithscissors
February 8th, 2007, 02:32 PM
i've uploaded a free youtube style script but i am getting two errors, i really dont understand mysql/php... please can someone help?

Warning: require_once(k:/pm/youtube_prof/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web8/web/include/config.php on line 40

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'k:/pm/youtube_prof/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/web8/web/include/config.php on line 40

You need the PHP templating engine "Smarty" installed on your web server.
And I am guessing that won't be the end of your problems. These youtube scripts may have other dependencies too.

gorilly
February 8th, 2007, 03:03 PM
thanks im looking at the smarty page now.

how can i find a list of dependancys?

there is nothing better than jumping in at the deep end..

runningwithscissors
February 8th, 2007, 03:09 PM
how can i find a list of dependancys?
I've never used any such youtube scripts. Maybe the site/party you got it from have an FAQ/howto of sorts or someone who'd be better able to give you that information.