PDA

View Full Version : Blu-Ray hacked :D

tagginannie
February 1st, 2007, 09:02 PM
Vista DRM hacked? (http://www.boingboing.net/2007/01/29/vista_drm_cracked.html) Yup! Boing Boing repoorts it was done by Alex Ionescu\\:D/

It can't long until Patchguard gets hacked as well :D

Suzy :KS

Sunflower1970
February 1st, 2007, 09:15 PM
I read an article--I think it was on digg.com yesterday saying the first blue-ray & HD-DVD movies have already been put up on a torrent of some sort. I have to admit, I had to laugh when I read it. Knew it'd be a matter of time, but I thought for sure we wouldn't see any cracking of the security until this summer at the earliest.

darkhatter
February 1st, 2007, 10:05 PM
now all we need, is faster Internet and bigger hard drives and everything will be perfect.

tagginannie
February 1st, 2007, 11:36 PM
now all we need, is faster Internet and bigger hard drives and everything will be perfect.

And I need a way to con my hubby to let me get DSL. so I can enjoy that if dose haapen :-k

Suzy:KS

tagginannie
February 1st, 2007, 11:42 PM

And I need a way to con my hubby to let me get DSL. so I can enjoy it if it dose
happen :-k

KaroSHiv0n
February 2nd, 2007, 12:10 AM
You dont need to con him suzy, show him how slow it is on dial up and then flash him, dsl will wing its way to you :)

as for bluray/hd-dvd, they have been hd-dvd's floating around torrent sites for a few months now but i dont think thye could be burnt properly to disk untill just recently (afaik)

darkhatter
February 2nd, 2007, 12:47 AM
I believe they have HD DVD small enough to fit on dvd-r

mikewhatever
February 2nd, 2007, 01:09 AM
Girl's talk here? Nice! :D

Choad
February 2nd, 2007, 02:29 AM
I believe they have HD DVD small enough to fit on dvd-r
surely that ENTIRELY negates the whole point of hd-dvd??

mikerduffy
February 2nd, 2007, 02:42 AM
This is simply the latest proof that DRM impedes only consumers, not the actual pirates.

tagginannie
February 2nd, 2007, 04:54 AM
Girl's talk here? Nice! :D

Girl you spoke to soon, t it would be nice though if a ladies only thread can be started where we can talk about any thing we want. :wink:

tagginannie
February 2nd, 2007, 01:30 PM
You dont need to con him suzy, show him how slow it is on dial up and then flash him, dsl will wing its way to you :)
aafaik)

I tried that, the cheap ------ doesn't care and told me dial up is good enough :mad:

prizrak
February 2nd, 2007, 03:05 PM
I tried that, the cheap ------ doesn't care and told me dial up is good enough :mad:

Make him sleep on the couch ;)

DRM is completely and utterly useless, RIAA is starting to realize it, they are already shipping DRM free CD's and quite a few companies are doing the same with MP3's to make them iPod compatible without using iTunes.

darkhatter
February 2nd, 2007, 05:51 PM
surely that ENTIRELY negates the whole point of hd-dvd??

kind of how they can fit dvd movies on cdr, they have to compress it like crazy

mips
February 2nd, 2007, 08:28 PM
Girl you spoke to soon, t it would be nice though if a ladies only thread can be started where we can talk about any thing we want. :wink:

http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=76
Part of that sentence could be deemed sexist though.

tagginannie
February 3rd, 2007, 02:30 PM

Well maybe a little I am and it is because Iim raising four boys, 10-13 and my fourth one is 35 LOL

tagginannie
February 3rd, 2007, 02:41 PM

OK so I might be little sexist and could be because I'm raising four boys, 10-13 and my fourth one is 35 and all of them are bunch of delinquents!:roll:

Thanks

mips
February 3rd, 2007, 04:25 PM
OK so I might be little sexist and could be because I'm raising four boys, 10-13 and my fourth one is 35 and all of them are bunch of delinquents!:roll:

Thanks

Thats normal. We never grow up, our toys just become more expensive.

tagginannie
February 3rd, 2007, 06:52 PM
Thats normal. We never grow up, our toys just become more expensive.

Phhhhhhhhhhhhhtttt LOL

EdThaSlayer
February 3rd, 2007, 07:26 PM
With a world of this size, anything can be cracked.
It does amaze me though, I have never even touched a blu-ray disc and it has already been cracked!