PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat : Here we go ! .. Not

bored2k
May 15th, 2005, 05:46 AM
They're just --rolling-over (http://www.nba.com/games/20050514/MIAWAS/recap.html) their competition. Two consecutives wins without The Diesel, 42 points by -the new crossover king- Dwayne Wade. Who could be easier for them in the next round: Indiana Pacers or defending champions Detroit Pistons? pick one.

http://www.signaturetumblers.com/images/NBA/NBA_Miami_Heat.jpg

Back to linux ... that apt is great :-P

NeoChaosX
May 15th, 2005, 08:34 AM
This may be off-topic, but I want hockey back. :-( I miss the Stanley Cup playoffs.

bored2k
May 15th, 2005, 12:28 PM
This may be off-topic, but I want hockey back. :-( I miss the Stanley Cup playoffs.
LoL!

gylf
May 15th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Hate to break it to you, but their going down to the Pistons. :)

bored2k
May 15th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Hate to break it to you, but their going down to the Pistons. :)
We'll see about that ;). I love detroit and ben wallace, but the crossover kid's been on fire. And if The Diesel plays, Wallace will have one hell of a time trying to catch some 'bounds.

carlc
May 16th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Miami is playing great. Wade is amazing. Neither the Pacers nor the Pistons could win a series against Miami. Based upon the remaining schedule which puts the Pistons playing at home 2 out of the last 3 games, I believe the Pistons will get the honor of being Miami's next victim. I think an ideal match-up for the championship would be Miami and Phoenix. Phoenix is playing well and Steve Nash is also amazing.

MetalMusicAddict
May 16th, 2005, 03:54 AM
I hate being a Wizards fan. :mad:

bored2k
May 16th, 2005, 04:33 AM
LOL !! Last time I was a Wizards fan they were the Bulls.. no wait.. nevermind :roll:.

Brunellus
May 16th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Les Boulez are doing better than they've done in ages. I'm actually very pleased at how the team played.

There's no shame in being outplayed when you've given your all. The Heat were just the better team. They made their shots and played tough defense. The Wizards did their best, but couldn't contain the Heat, even at home at the MCI Center against a Shaq-less Heat.

Wait 'till next year.

skoal
May 16th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Shaq is Godzilla. Detroit is Tokyo. Game over.

Shaq the mack daddy eats Pistons for lunch and has chunks of Rasheed Wallace in his stool. Stern should just give the Heat a pass to the finals before Shaq daddy has to climb into the seats to apply some plastic surgery to a drunk piston fan's face.

bored2k
May 16th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Shaq is Godzilla. Detroit is Tokyo. Game over.

Shaq the mack daddy eats Pistons for lunch and has chunks of Rasheed Wallace in his stool. Stern should just give the Heat a pass to the finals before Shaq daddy has to climb into the seats to apply some plastic surgery to a drunk piston fan's face.
ROFL

kanem
May 24th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Hah! Finally the Heat get some real competition. If Detroit only had to play the Nets and Wiz they would have swept them too.

bored2k
May 24th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Hah! Finally the Heat get some real competition. If Detroit only had to play the Nets and Wiz they would have swept them too.
I'm worried about Longzilla (that Octopuss hand from detroit) blocking Wade's shots :(.

carlc
May 24th, 2005, 03:58 AM
Things are getting interesting. Both the Suns and the Heat lose the first game of the series at home. I never would have guessed that.

bored2k
May 24th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Things are getting interesting. Both the Suns and the Heat lose the first game of the series at home. I never would have guessed that.
I think we all predicted from day 5 of this season "Phoenix and Miami are going to --roll-over."
Oh my I'm really amazed/scared/shocked. At least the game has emotion now !! This is just like finding out who Keizer Soze was in Usual Suspects !

pdk001
May 24th, 2005, 05:02 AM
i no more watch it since micheal jordan retired

bored2k
May 24th, 2005, 05:03 AM
i no more watch it since micheal jordan retired
The Bulls Michael Jordan or the Wizards -not so- Michael Jordan ?
At least you saw that massive crossover A.I. did on him on his first year :D.

compmodder26
May 24th, 2005, 07:20 PM
The Bulls Michael Jordan or the Wizards -not so- Michael Jordan ?
At least you saw that massive crossover A.I. did on him on his first year :D.

If A.I. were back in college, that crossover would be called a carry.

bored2k
May 29th, 2005, 06:21 AM
What is up with San Antonio's 3-0 massive ownage on the league's top seeded Phoenix team ? It's like "wake up, time to play real ball.".

kanem
May 29th, 2005, 07:01 AM
What is up with San Antonio's 3-0 massive ownage on the league's top seeded Phoenix team ? It's like "wake up, time to play real ball.".
I don't mean to sound like some cheesy sports commentator, but it seems this is one of those situtations where playoff experience really makes a difference. The second season is when the best teams come to play, despite what they did in the regular season.

carlc
May 29th, 2005, 04:22 PM

The lack of Joe Johnson has hurt the Suns until last night and I still think his game is limited due to the injury and wearing the mask. However, San Antonio has surprised me at how well they have played. I hate to say it but this series is pretty much over.

bored2k
June 3rd, 2005, 05:52 AM
This is ain't right :-!
http://www.nba.com/games/20050602/DETMIA/recap.html

I mean , we win, perfect. But now Dwayne Wayde is injured ?! We might as well hand Detroit their Conference Championship.

skoal
June 6th, 2005, 10:14 PM
It's on like donkey kong tonite bay-bee!

Prediction: Shaq 110, Detroit 12

Watch out pistons. Shaq will not...I repeat...will not be denied. Lock your children indoors and board up the windows everyone. The diesel has it in high gear and a full tank of gas in his belly. It...will...be...a...massacre...

...the horrorrRRrrrr...

...the horrorrRrrr...

\\//_

kleeman
June 7th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Wot like last years Pistons vs Lakers anticlimax? :) :) :) :)
Pistons by 20....

kanem
June 7th, 2005, 04:01 AM
:):):)

Looks like we need a new title for this thread!

bored2k
June 7th, 2005, 04:11 AM
:):):)

Looks like we need a new title for this thread!
Wish granted :(

I just hope detroit wins it all..

skoal
June 7th, 2005, 04:59 AM
Huh?? What just happened??? There must be a rift in the space-time continuum. This just isn't supposed to be. I'm gonna run a few tests and simulations on my workstation overnite. I have it patched in to my Celestron 15" pointed at the Horsehead Nebula. I think I've isolated the break somewhere between 05 38 27 -02 29 and 05 40 20 -02 30. I'll have to reroute some juice from my DeLorean and run a tap into the Flux Capacitor feed, but I think I can seal this thing up by 0900.06.06.2005 UST (Universal Sol Time).

Yeah, I DON'T think so Detroit! Not on my watch you don't. I'll get things back in order - no problem. Just a heads up to my Ubuntu brothers out there - if you won the lottery or some such fortune within the last day or so, you might want to try and deposit it into a family member or friend's account. When I seal this rift, there's no guarantee you'll still have your funds. Space, time, and relativity are not so easy to predict. Hell, for that matter, you might want to consider buring a time capsule with some sort of narrative of your existence. I got kicked off the Gallifrey council in 2000 when I tried to seal a rift in West Palm Beach on November 2nd. I make no guarantees of my work.

\\//_