PDA

View Full Version : Which Perfume your use ? :-)

burek
January 20th, 2007, 06:42 PM
:lolflag: :KS

drfalkor
January 20th, 2007, 07:24 PM
For everyday use I'm using Nivea Deo Dry Rollon(for men) with Puma Jamaica spray on the chest area.. but for more "fine" use, I'm using Hugo Boss rollon and Hugo Boss spray on the chest area:)

ComplexNumber
January 20th, 2007, 07:35 PM
perfume is for women. aftershave is for men.

perfume? erm, never tried wearing any. if i ever change my sexual orientation, i may consider.
aftershave? i don't tend to wear it, although i like mandrake.

bionnaki
January 20th, 2007, 09:00 PM
*cologne
aftershave isnt the same as cologne

manmower
January 20th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Well, I use Axe deodorant. According to the commercials and the instructions on the bottle it's supposed to attract women like flies to cow dung. I wonder if I could sue them over false advertising. :grin:

derjames
January 20th, 2007, 09:46 PM
On the daily basis just Axe (Lynx in the UK) or the TESCO brand.... (LOL)
On spacial occasions: A GUCCI deodorant and Lapidus by Ted Lapidus....

Well, I use Axe deodorant. According to the commercials and the instructions on the bottle it's supposed to attract women like flies to cow dung. I wonder if I could sue them over false advertising. :grin:

I am considering to sue them as well...

bionnaki
January 20th, 2007, 10:57 PM
axe smells terrible. trust me - women dont like axe. and they also dont like when guys drench themselves in cologne/aftershave/sprays/oils. scents should only be detected when you are very close to someone else (touching basically), otherwise you're just driving people away. If people can smell you when you walk into a room or elevator, you're trying too hard and you f'ing stink.

mips
January 21st, 2007, 09:07 AM
Nivea for men roll-on & deodrant
Coty Gravity cologne
Hugo Boss Dark Blue cologne

Schneewittchen
January 21st, 2007, 09:48 PM
Hm... I thought this is a linux forum =D>

total wormage
January 21st, 2007, 10:00 PM
my ex girlfriend always told me i smelled of coffee :D
that's almost as good as somebody telling you she loves you imo