PDA

View Full Version : xfx video cards

goodfella
January 13th, 2007, 11:46 PM
I just recently had one of my best customer expiriences. My xfx nvidia 6600 video card broke. One of the capacitors fell off. I called the store I bought it from, mwave, and they told me that they only offered a 30 day warranty after purchase. So since I was passed the 30 days mwave gave me the number for xfx.

My board for xfx is covered by a lifetime waranty so Xfx filled out a work order for me over the phone and emailed me the info and since they were only a hop skip and a jump from my place I decided to drop the board off myself. At first Xfx told me that they wouldn't have a temporary board for me.

When I got to their office I was greeted by a man who took my board and brought it to a back room. He came out after a few minutes and told me that he would have my board ready by Monday. He paused for a moment and then said that he will just give me another board since my board can't be tested. He also said my new board will be an upgraded model since they don't have an equal replacement for my old board. The board he gave me was a xfx nvidia 7600.

I was realy impressed by this and think that I will continue to purchase video cards from xfx one because of their customer service and two because their servicing facility is only about 15 miles from my place.