PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone here seen the cartoon Megas XLR?

Coop
January 13th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Hello
I'm not sure if this is the right forum.If its in the wrong forum move it and tell me.
Has anyone here seen the Cartoon Network cartoon series Megas XLR?
Do you like it?
Don't tell me you haven't seen it.I only want replies from people who have seen it.
Regards Coop

Pobega
January 13th, 2007, 01:10 AM
I caught it a few times late at night, it seemed like a pretty pointless show. Nothing against the people who like it, I'm just not into fighting robots myself.

d3v1ant_0n3
January 13th, 2007, 01:19 AM
Our TiVo has an amazing habit of switching to Cartoon Network whenever we leave the room. That's 12 year olds for ya](*,)

I swear, cartoons were much better when I was a kid.

grumblegrumbleoohmeachingknees.

Stew2
January 13th, 2007, 04:51 AM
I actually like Megas XLR. Kiva rocks! :) Seriously, I find the shows quite entertaining, one of the few cartoons I can watch!

Regards,
Stew2

Phatfiddler
January 13th, 2007, 05:48 AM
Fansubbed Naruto ftw!

If you are really into the import cartoons, you need to watch them as fansubs. This way, you get the original emotions and voices behind the characters, instead of dumbed-down, horribly done english dubs on Cartoon Network. There is simply no comparison between Cartoon Network's Naruto, and the subbed Japanese version.

Frak
January 13th, 2007, 05:59 AM
Yep seen it, reminds me of my truck, liked the show, very funny.

prizrak
January 13th, 2007, 08:34 AM
I seen it, don't like it kind of an idiotic premise and I never liked Americans/Canadians trying to do Anime they can't do it right.