PDA

View Full Version : HowTo Submission - Feedback

hyper_ch
January 6th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Hiya

I would really enjoy if a howto is submitted and then reviewed that the submitter will be notified of the positive/negative decision regarding that howto.

:)

matthew
January 6th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Hiya

I would really enjoy if a howto is submitted and then reviewed that the submitter will be notified of the positive/negative decision regarding that howto.

:)
Hmm. A positive decision is easy enough to confirm as the howto will appear in the forum, but I get your point. I wonder if there's a way to send an automatic PM when posts leave the moderation queue...whether to be posted or deleted. I'm sure the admins will read this so they will have to give a final answer.

My guess is that if it's possible to do this without resorting to an ugly hack that will mess up the next software upgrade I think ubuntu-geek would be amenable to the idea.

I don't think it's likely or even possible that staff will be able to send an individual PM to people any other way, like writing a new one in every instance. The number of posts that go through the queue would make that prohibitive.