PDA

View Full Version : Linux or Vista?

Sef
January 2nd, 2007, 04:43 PM
Here's an article titled Why not to Buy Vista (http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,2074985,00.asp). Enjoy :lol:

Mr Wrath
January 2nd, 2007, 04:49 PM
...that's it, I'm sold. I'm buying a Vista OS...does anyone know where I can get the latest viruses for it, or are they preinstalled:D

scrooge_74
January 2nd, 2007, 04:57 PM
Here's an article titled Why not to Buy Vista (http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,2074985,00.asp). Enjoy :lol:

I have made my mind thks, I will go out and buy a new PC so I can use Vista and have fun again. I am tired of nothing bad happening to my PC any more.

I had to install PostgresSQL just to have something different to do this week. Boring Linux.

Oh how I remember those days when I had to battle a virus or a blue screen of dead :rolleyes:

I miss my MS, why I gave away my XP CDROM??? :(

rolando2424
January 2nd, 2007, 04:57 PM
:mrgreen: He right about it :D

meng
January 2nd, 2007, 05:10 PM
I had to think too hard to read that article! Then as I closed the browser window, I was hit with a popup. Silly me for reading it in Windows.

scrooge_74
January 2nd, 2007, 05:13 PM
I had to think too hard to read that article! Then as I closed the browser window, I was hit with a popup. Silly me for reading it in Windows.

You see!!! another thing I miss: "the pop ups" ;)

Rackerz
January 2nd, 2007, 05:25 PM
When the time comes, I'll get of XP and go to Linux. My computer is is capable of running Vista, but I don't want too. Does anyone think Vista is to full of crap?

~LoKe
January 2nd, 2007, 05:26 PM
Satirical humour is getting old.

smoker
January 2nd, 2007, 09:54 PM
Satirical humour is getting old.

hme, it is ageless:D :D :D

kevinf311
January 2nd, 2007, 10:46 PM
I think I read this article. I think I was linked to it from this forum, but it was a completely different layout and site. I clicked this link to see what else had come up.

I'm not complaining about a repeat or anything, it just kinda surprised me. I was like "Mmm, article... *reads first paragraph* Hey! I've read this before... but it was all... different"

:neutral: I guess I'm trying to convey my sense of internet déjà vu :rolleyes:

Still, not a bad article, could have been written a little less blatantly, but I enjoyed it.

wesley_of_course
January 2nd, 2007, 11:23 PM
Gotta luv it ! :cool: