PDA

View Full Version : Forum Account Removal or Name Change

LosingMyPigeon
December 30th, 2006, 01:31 AM
How do I remove or rename a Forum Account? I must have been drunk when I chose my user name. Sorry. I'm about to begin posting quite a bit.

If you can delete it, that would be the easiest. If a rename is possible, please email me at my email address on file and I'll give you a new name.

Thanks in Advance,

LosingMyPigeon

d3v1ant_0n3
December 30th, 2006, 01:32 AM
I think that's a great username, personally:cool:

LosingMyPigeon
December 30th, 2006, 01:44 AM
Extreme Coder,

Thanks. But I am a developer, (sounds like you are as well) and wish to keep it a bit more professional. I'm about to start contributing quite a bit.

I've looked all over the forum but can't seem to find an opt out area and/or a change user name function. It's probably right in front of my face.

Do you know how to contact someone with Forum admin rights?

-Jason

d3v1ant_0n3
December 30th, 2006, 01:52 AM
I'm not extreme coder:p I just liked their quote.

Try putting this thread in Forum Feedback or PMing one of the mods (their names show up red on the userlist at the bottom on the front page.

Sef
December 30th, 2006, 02:37 AM
Try putting this thread in Forum Feedback or PMing one of the mods (their names show up red on the userlist at the bottom on the front page.

Need an administrator to change a name. However, I will move this to forum feedback.

KiwiNZ
December 30th, 2006, 03:35 AM
How do I remove or rename a Forum Account? I must have been drunk when I chose my user name. Sorry. I'm about to begin posting quite a bit.

If you can delete it, that would be the easiest. If a rename is possible, please email me at my email address on file and I'll give you a new name.

Thanks in Advance,

LosingMyPigeon

Check your private messages