PDA

View Full Version : Why can I never post a second time?

openstrategies
December 29th, 2006, 05:57 PM
I am a newbie and require lots of support. Every time I create an account it works initially and then I can NEVER log back in. So farf I am scwinn, sheldoncwinn, and openstrategies. I am feeling a bit schizo.....

Help!!

PS... I never got any confirmation emails.

CheshireMac
December 29th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Other than double-checking all of your info, this sounds pretty mysterious. I assume that after that many times signing up, you wouldn't be making any mistakes . . .~LOL~ What are you using to email? And what are you using to check that email?

openstrategies
December 29th, 2006, 10:26 PM
I am using firefox via aol. But I cannot login using firefox

meng
December 29th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Are cookies enabled in firefox? Perhaps that's why you can't log in.

Jussi01
December 29th, 2006, 10:31 PM
Did you check your spam folder for the confirm emails? sometimes they get misdirected...

openstrategies
December 30th, 2006, 04:18 AM
cookies are enabled,. the mystery continues....

openstrategies
December 30th, 2006, 05:00 AM
I have a possible clue to this mystert... When I open a new tab I can noi log in. But, from the original tab I can. Once the browser is shut... I cannot login again. Then I have to reregister under another account. Switching browsers does not help. In other forums I do elsewhere I do not have this problem. And yes my cookies are on.

openstrategies
December 30th, 2006, 05:02 AM
how do I get a moderator to look at this problem"

Jussi01
January 8th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Are you using ubuntuforums.com or .org? I have had troubles with .com before, so you could try .org

matthew
January 8th, 2007, 09:30 PM
I moved this thread to Forum Feedback and Help where it should actually be seen by an admin who can look into the problem and see if there is anything wrong on our side with any of your accounts.

RAV TUX
January 11th, 2007, 03:51 AM
I am using firefox via aol. But I cannot login using firefox
try not using aol?