PDA

View Full Version : I'm now a full convert...

herrma29
December 29th, 2006, 07:26 AM
Because I decided it was a good idea to try and format my hard drive after just waking up from a nap. It sure is a good thing I like ubuntu, because I managed to read nfts and think to myself "hey, that's my ubuntu partition, I'm just going to reinstall ubuntu so I might as well clear out the partition" Don't know how I pulled that one off :) ](*,)

All is well though, I got a good chuckle out of it when I realized exactly what I had done.

chipdip
December 29th, 2006, 07:35 AM
Haha, nice. I pulled off one of those once too. I have a 250GB HD now fully devoted to Linux. Not that I need that much, but its good to know that Linux is the only thing on there.

~LoKe
December 29th, 2006, 07:40 AM
Haha, nice. I pulled off one of those once too. I have a 250GB HD now fully devoted to Linux. Not that I need that much, but its good to know that Linux is the only thing on there.

I've got 300GB on Linux. =D
250GB for my /home. =]

NeoLithium
December 29th, 2006, 07:53 AM
Yeah; I'll be getting my new computer soon, nice Dual Core that the proud salesman said was Windows Vista ready, the look on his face was priceless when I told him I'd be using all the MS Supplied discs as coasters and installing linux the moment it was plugged in. I can't wait to not just have the laptop, but a full and uber-speed linux box :)

OffHand
December 29th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Yeah; I'll be getting my new computer soon, nice Dual Core that the proud salesman said was Windows Vista ready, the look on his face was priceless when I told him I'd be using all the MS Supplied discs as coasters and installing linux the moment it was plugged in. I can't wait to not just have the laptop, but a full and uber-speed linux box :)

HEHE