PDA

View Full Version : Has Ubuntu gotten into 'your private life'?

xyz
December 27th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Has Ubuntu gotten into 'your private life' and how was inspired by http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=320332&highlight=nerd

I was just changing channels on tv and for a few seconds there I was trying to remember what button to press to open a new tab in my tv."slimdog360"

Where it shows the most is in my vocabulary. I was talking to a friend the other day and she told me she had awful headaches these days.
Without thinking and meaning well, I replied:
"Did you check your disk?"

Valinski
December 27th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Yeah i tried to find the Volume down button on my girlfriend then realised i would just have to settle for a system shutdown. She should be up soon......It was a big bat i used though...:twisted:

roderikk
December 27th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Haha! Well, the other day I typed exit to quit a messenger window... been using the command line a bit too much I guess... :-D

Maybe I should consider switching to bitlbee ;-)

insane_alien
December 27th, 2006, 03:30 PM
i've not been feeling to good for a couple of days(at christmas time too :( ) and i had a pounding headache so i tried to turn down the volume of the flush on my toilet. really wasn't on the ball that day.

BarfBag
December 27th, 2006, 04:23 PM
i've not been feeling to good for a couple of days(at christmas time too :( ) and i had a pounding headache so i tried to turn down the volume of the flush on my toilet. really wasn't on the ball that day.

ROTF!