PDA

View Full Version : I cannot reply to the merged thread:

az
December 16th, 2006, 06:56 PM
The thread I mentioned in the above post is :http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=318717

This thread has not been merged, so I post this for clarification.

KiwiNZ
December 16th, 2006, 08:02 PM
No posts were deleted , some were moved.All of which is allowed under the Forum Policy and the Backyard rules.

az
December 16th, 2006, 08:04 PM
I was just answering here because I cannot answer there. Even though my thread is there.

Since this thread was not merged as well, I needed to add the link for clarity.

az
December 16th, 2006, 08:07 PM
No posts were deleted , some were moved.All of which is allowed under the Forum Policy and the Backyard rules.

If you are refering to the original Hand Reiser thread, no, there is no rule which entitles you to move posts from that thread. That is what this is about. I don't understand why you are bringing this here.

KiwiNZ
December 16th, 2006, 08:21 PM
If you are refering to the original Hand Reiser thread, no, there is no rule which entitles you to move posts from that thread. That is what this is about. I don't understand why you are bringing this here.

You brought it here with your original post ?????

As for "there is no rule which entitles you to move posts from that thread"

Here is a quote from the Backyard rules.....

a. Remove the post and send it to the jail.
b. Lock the thread.
c. Ban the user.
d. Give the user an infraction point.
e. Do any of the above.

az
December 16th, 2006, 08:26 PM
You brought it here with your original post ?????

You are being obtuse. I cannot answer the other thread because my permissions to that thread were removed. Merge this thread (or just the first post of it) into that one. Although I have no intention of continuing this (I would hope there was a more public discsussion about this), it would be nice if I was not locked out of the other thread.

And the rest of this thread can be canned (deleted) since it is a useless repetition of the other thread!

As for "there is no rule which entitles you to move posts from that thread"

Here is a quote from the Backyard rules.....

a. Remove the post and send it to the jail.
b. Lock the thread.
c. Ban the user.
d. Give the user an infraction point.
e. Do any of the above.

We have been over and over this. I will not feed... See the other thread.

KiwiNZ
December 16th, 2006, 08:38 PM
The OP for this thread has been moved to http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=318717