PDA

View Full Version : Too many subforums?

plb
December 15th, 2006, 04:14 AM
Does anyone else feel that Ubuntu Forums have become way too cluttered with subforums? It's almost becoming a task just finding the proper place to post.

aysiu
December 15th, 2006, 04:24 AM
So you don't dig the fact that there's a Forum Feedback & Help subforum that I can move your thread to?

Shay Stephens
December 15th, 2006, 05:02 AM
And with the "new Posts" button, I can see any post that comes up with ease, no matter what forum it starts in.

I don't see the number of forums as a problem at all. It's helpful when you are trying to check out a topical piece of info in a more efficient manner.

Ben Sprinkle
December 15th, 2006, 02:15 PM
I don't like all the LoCo crap. I don't think it should be here, but that's just me.

frodon
December 15th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Just to be sure that you know it, you can excude from view each forum you don't want to see through your option settings.
For the moment there's no option to exclude the loco team subforums but it will come soon.

Please take in concideration that our admins have a work and a familly and that they are also busy dealing with common tasks and theme improvements.

So, except the loco team section, you can exclude from view all the sub-forum you don't want.

Klaidas
December 15th, 2006, 04:16 PM
I don't like all the LoCo crap. I don't think it should be here, but that's just me.
+1
I'm waiting for that exclude option :)

Ben Sprinkle
December 15th, 2006, 05:24 PM
+1
I'm waiting for that exclude option :)

Say what? Don't understand. :confused:

ubuntu-geek
December 15th, 2006, 06:23 PM
The Loco stuff is staying, Deal with it. If you dont like it click the + or - above the category to hide it. If you want to exclude them from your searchs you can do so in your usercp.

aysiu
December 15th, 2006, 06:28 PM
The Loco stuff is staying, Deal with it. If you dont like it click the + or - above the category to hide it. If you want to exclude them from your searchs you can do so in your usercp.
Actually, I'm having trouble excluding LoCos from my searches.

Anyone else?