PDA

View Full Version : Last Chaos installed in latest wine

Rever75
December 13th, 2006, 03:47 AM
All,

I have been playing an open beta game called Last Chaos (http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/). It is very much like Knights Online and Guild Wars. This game will work with the latest version of wine (http://www.winehq.com/site/download-deb). I have not had much issues with this game and it actually has been playing better under Linux with wine than in Windows. Your performance may vary. If you are an MMORPG player I would suggest trying this out since it is free. If you need any help with installing or playing let me know I would be glad to help. Also if you do join let me know I can try and help you out as a guardian in the game.

anson123
July 10th, 2007, 03:23 AM
Hi,

I'm thinking about trying this game, are you still playing it? I have Ubuntu 6.06.1 Dapper Drake.

Thanks!!

fktt
July 24th, 2007, 06:29 PM
hmm.. anyone tryed this in feisty?

kopilo
July 25th, 2007, 03:47 PM
The current version of Last Chaos does not seem to work under Ubuntu because of a cheat prevention method that was put in place.. In short wine tries to run LC.exe when LC.exe is already open and causes it to halt.

fktt
August 8th, 2007, 01:34 AM
yeah, i kinda noticed :( but now at least i know the reason...

hikaricore
August 8th, 2007, 02:39 AM
Moved to Gaming & Leisure.

kernel_script
September 14th, 2007, 02:56 AM
Hi Rever75, i have Wine 0.9.44 and I'm running Silkroad and Tales of Pirates on my Ubuntu Feisty Fawn without too much problems, but i installed Last Chaos, it finished the update very well, but when i start the game I'm prompted with a message saying that it's already running and i have to close it. Can you or some one else help me? Please.

Sorry if my writing is not good. My English is not perfect =( I hope it's understandable hehehe.

Thanks for the attention. See ya.

Bwathke
July 13th, 2009, 09:19 PM
How did you manage to get Silkroad running? But I have LC I played on my windows and the lag was horrible in the town xD but on here I get stuck on the screen labeled Loading... it comes up saying Error send or not send I press not send and it all freezes? Can someone help me? (Ill try Silkroad too ;)

panty31772
July 18th, 2009, 03:47 AM
I have gotten this game to run using wine in PcLinuxOs .
What i did was Copy the entire AeriaGames folder ( game had already been updated too ) from a windows install.
Still have been unsuccessful in natively installing in on any Distro.
Hopefully this will help those who at least have access to a windows Computer :)

Winterheart
October 2nd, 2009, 08:26 AM
I have a question? I have my WinXP installation of LC, but it runs slowly after the splash screens in my Ubuntu 9.04. Can this be fixed with installing the game under Ubuntu?