PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu Partnership

ajay_chahar
December 10th, 2006, 04:48 AM
Me and my friend are opening a new gaming site(India related) called 'Evolution Gaming' Linux is gaining popularity in India but its not upto the mark. What we plan to do is promote linux along with gaming. We are gonna host lots of gaming tournaments for games such as 'Enemy Territory' , 'Quake4' etc all linux compatible games.:KS And ofcourse raise awareness and distribute CD's People think linux is not for gaming and we are going to prove them wrong!
The main problem is we need sponsorship and funding. I was hoping that Mark has been sponsoring so much he might just donate us a few bucks. Donation is open to anyone on this forum.

Also we need web designers and programmers. Please PM me if you are interested to join.

We have got a prototype up, its nothing special (made that in 2 days) evolution-gaming.clans.net

Awaiting your support,
Ajay Chahar
Project Leader,
Evolution Gaming

dbbolton
December 10th, 2006, 06:34 AM
i love wolfenstein. (interested)

IYY
December 10th, 2006, 06:42 AM
I like the site design.

ajay_chahar
December 10th, 2006, 06:51 AM
so anyone interested to donate or join?

bobbybobington
December 10th, 2006, 07:00 AM
Wow love the site, totally blown away. I really wish you guys the best of luck. But I'm sure you'll do great! This is an area that isn't getting a lot of attention, and its great that you guys are getting in there. I wish i could help out, but I'm kinda broke right now :( .

ajay_chahar
December 10th, 2006, 07:16 AM
Wow love the site, totally blown away. I really wish you guys the best of luck. But I'm sure you'll do great! This is an area that isn't getting a lot of attention, and its great that you guys are getting in there. I wish i could help out, but I'm kinda broke right now :( .

No problem at all ! thanks for your appreciation!

I am working on something BIGGER than that animation :rolleyes:
The main problem is i want money to host the site mate. And I want a new pc to get on with my work I have been saving a lot and just managed $600 i am waiting for another $400 :) My current laptop is good for nothing though am still working on it. Any sort of help would be appreciated!

ajay_chahar
December 12th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Currently working on a new design :D Can anyone help us by providing space for the forums?

maniacmusician
December 12th, 2006, 08:04 PM
If you need space for a linux project, check out this thread (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=313803 ) and have a talk with the OP, he's being very generous and encouraging with his actions.

Derek Djons
December 12th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Nice initiative. I wish you all guys good luck!